Chapter 13: Family Day

Everyone in Auradon Prep were gathered around because it was parent day. Every student was in their formal wear. Every parent of the kids are here to see their children. Everyone was dancing and singing and telling jokes while Syed and his friends were walking up to see what's happening as Chelsea was grabbing some food. Then everyone was clapping and applauding for their children.

Rana then got a bit of a chocolate-covered strawberry. "Mmm."

"That was so lovely!" Imelda said while walking up with her husband Hector to Isabela and then hugging her.

Chelsea and Rana were acting like dogs eating the chocolate fondue.

---

Isabela and her parents were taking a family picture and then Isabela reminds her dad. "Plus, I have a new boyfriend." Then they both chuckled.

"Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Brooks was a little self-absorbed and his brother was annoying with a fake smile and kind of a idiot." Imelda said.

"Do we know your new boyfriend?" Hector asked.

Then Isabela sees Syed walk by. "Syed!"

Syed was with Hobert talking and chatting while he waved at her then he comes to her.

The photographer accidently did the picture at the wrong time.

"Syed?" Isabela takes two steps to Syed. "I wanna introduce you to my parents." Then Syed hugs Isabela.

"This is Syed." She said then she looked at him. "From the island. And my boyfriend."

"Hola."

"...Hola." Syed started as Hector waved at him.

"I was thinking maybe he can join us for lunch."

"Of course, any friend of Isabela's..." Hector almost finished his sentence as Syed finished it. "I actually came with my friends."

"Well, you should invite them." Imelda said.

Then Rana waved at them with Chelsea, Hobert, and Katie.

"Because the more the merrier!" Imelda said.

"I'll grab them..."

"How about a game of croquet before lunch?" Hector said.

"Si! Of course!" Syed said.

---

"Come on!" Rana yelled to Katie, playing with her as her babysitter.

Meanwhile, Syed was practicing croquet looking around and saw his friends having fun.

"Nice!" Meadow said to Chelsea by giving her a fist bump.

Then a man with a black suit and gray hair, his name was Rick Dicker, he comes up to Syed. "Hello there."

Then Syed looked at him. "Hey."

"Now, have we met?" He said.

"No, I don't think we did." Syed said. "I'm new. I-I'm sorta like a transfer student."