Chapter 15: Ways to Be Wicked

The four villain kids were gathered around the cauldron, as an apple was getting hanged by a spoon. "Let's give Auradon a taste of evil." Syed's voice said. Then show the four VKs. Syed (Son of Syndrome) opened his spellbook. "Wicked way beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." He said as he wickedly laughs.

All: We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D! (2x)

Rana (wearing a purple-blue jacket, a neon skirt, a pair of leggings, and black boots with purple and Chesnut ombre hair) was back at the school with a bucket of apples, dumping them on the floor, and everyone grabbed them with their hands. Then Syed (wearing a black leather jacket with an S on the back, black ripped denim jeans, and black boots.) closed all of the lockers showing the words "LONG LIVE EVIL!"

Syed: Crashing the party, Guess they lost my invitation. Friendly reminder! Got my own kind of persuasion

Then Isaac walks in while Syed handed him an apple, he ate right through it and then grabbed the spray out of Syed's hands.

Rana: Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior! Happily Ever After with a little flavor

Then Rana through the bucket, which made all of the kids jump. Then she ran through the lockers as Syed ran with her.

Chelsea: Bad to the bone with even worse intentions, We're gonna steal the show And leave them all defenseless

Chelsea (wearing a blue leather jacket and a green beanie with teal highlights) threw an apple to the marching band and someone threw it back to her then threw it back with a bunch of apples.

Hobert: A fairy tale life can be oh so overrated, so raise your voices and let's get it activated

Hobert (wearing a brown shirt and ripped black jeans and a black leather jacket) was in the classroom and left an apple on Ian's desk then walked back to the class and jumps into the desk and everyone throws their homework and paperwork in the sky and Syed watched above the staircase.

All: Long live having some fun, We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked! With us, evil lives on! The right side of wrong! There's so many ways to be wicked! Apple, apple, dip, dip? Wanna try it? Tick, tick. Take a bite, Come on, be bold.

Syed: Change the way the story's told! This time the dark is finally getting your attention!

Hobert: We're wicked by the book, and class is back in session!

Syed and Hobert were giving apples to everyone during lunch, waiting for them to be bad. Hobert was back in the classroom and throws a book of goodness out of the room and the word WICKED was written on the blackboard.

Chelsea: You like it, steal it Gotta beat 'em to the treasure!

Chelsea was walking by cheerleaders and jocks as they raised their apples.

Rana: A rite of passage! Bad just doesn't get much better

Rana was juggling apples and throwing them at people.

All: Long live having some fun! We take what we want! There' so many ways to be wicked!

Syed: Father always knows best.

Syed sang as he pulled up a flag saying the words LONG LIVE EVIL!

Hobert: Show him, pass every test.

Hobert sang as he flips pages from a book in the classroom.

Rana: Hear his voice in my head.

Rana sang as she was leaning by the lockers having his headphones on and then taking them off.

Chelsea: Evil is the only real way to-

All: Win!

Chelsea was in the school's courtyard running up to her friends.

All: We got so many ways to be. Hey, hey, hey, hey. W-I-C-K-E-D

Then everyone at Auradon ran and copied every move the VKS did.

Chelsea: Let's go!

Everyone was bobbing for apples and some students and staff started to join them after they bit the apples.

All: We got so many ways to be. Hey, hey, hey, hey. W-I-C-K-E-D

Syed: Yeah!

All: Long live having some fun, We take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked! With us, evil lives on! The right side of wrong! There's so many ways to be wicked!

Everyone was cursed into the spell to be wicked. As they all joined in, they all sang along and moved every move they done.

All: We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D! (4x)

Syed: So many ways to be wicked.

Syed threw the apple then it was a flashback to something else that is happening and he just thought it out of his head.