CHAPTER 9

Long chapter because TWICE won and broke 2 records at M🐍M🐍 history.
Third Person's POV

It's Friday morning but you don't have school as it's holiday so you're lounging at a single sitter chair on the nook of your living room and looking at the window to watch downtown Seoul. I shouldn't have reacted that way infront of those ladies. You sip your chamomile tea looking back at the scenario last wednesday.

Your thoughts travelled back at tzuyu's actions. "coma" you scratch the chair's armrest "period" before tapping it "coma" and scratching again. "question mark" you exhale the word remembering how she insisted walking you to the door of your headquarter. Hmm I'm acquainting myself a new friend I suppose. You started reliving the moment you read tzuyu's reply back on Wednesday.

Chou Zi-Yu
I'm warning you. I love bread more than Sana and Nayeon combined. And I know it's you :)

Y/N🧝
I'll screenshot this to show them you aren't using honorifics in messages.

Y/N🧝
What's this emoticon supposed to be?

Chou Zi-Yu
Okay. But since we're just getting close I'm letting you save a few hundreds of dollars. We don't have to go far to blackmailing you know.

Chou Zi-Yu
It's you wearing a bandeue???

Y/N🧝
Ziyu this is a fairy.

Chou Zi-Yu
Well you look like one so it's still valid stop complaining🙄

Chou Zi-Yu
Also, be more creative in nicknames Y/N. This is literally my full name. And you can just call me chewy instead of ziyu it's embarrassing. Please stop listening to my mom.

Y/N🧝
So much for creativity 'Y/N🧝'. You're quite talkative in chat conversations compared to personal conversations aren't you.

Chou Zi-Yu
Eh... You'll get used to me.

Your thoughts is interrupted by your phone ringing so you stood up to fetch it. "What nonsense is this?" You ask knowing there's only one person who calls you frequently. "Babe! Wear something nice! CC! and get down of your building in 30" "Eh? But I'm bus--"

"CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES AND GET OUT OF YOUR CAVE YOU ANTI-SOCIAL FREAK" you sigh exasperately knowing Kayoung is probably shouting at a public place. "Freak is a very offensive word to describe a person back in year 19--" Kayoung groans "Y/N you have 26 mins left to live" you blink twice before you hung up the call.

"Casual and Comfortable hmm" you opted for pink cropped sando with small cherry prints topped with a white knitted cardigan and mom jeans. You tried multiple bandanas and squares but nothing satisfies you. When you looked at the clock it shocked you to see you only have 5mins left so you settled for a white plastic hairband and you snatch your Escada handbag.

When you arrived at the entrance of your building you search the area for kayoung's car. "I hurried myself for a non existent threat" you exhale when a car parked infront of you. Bmw E30 M3. Vintage classic. At first you thought it'd be a masculine guy driving but after looking at the window, you're amused to what you're seeing. And also confused.

A cute girl in specs, blue wool turtle neck and white fur coat is driving a vintage race car? You chuckle at your thoughts and look around. "Nayeon unnie...had a headache and asked young unnie to run at a pharmacy. She asked me to pick you" You humm amused at her shy demeanor. With every sentence her voice adjusts lower. Cute.

"Shouldn't you be the one buying unnie's medicine because you're her friend?" Tzuyu nods looking away after seeing you frown. She doesn't want me to pick her up. You remember what Tzuyu said last night while texting. She's not good at reading underlying tones which is why she often misunderstood people and hurt herself.