CHAPTER 16

Thank you for waiting for my updates

One foot by Walk the Moon
Yaddle is the female counterpart of Yoda
English-Bold
Third Person's POV

Now where's that girl? Tzuyu stopped pushing her luggage to look at her phone screen. She have a frown on her face seeing that you just left her last message on read and now she doesn't know where to go.

Yoda💚
Where are you at Y/N-ah? What are you wearing? Call me if you see me I'm wearing a Zooc beige denim jacket.

Yaddle💚
You'll find me Tzuyu.

Yoda💚
Eh? How? There's a lot of people here. Pick me up I'm near 4B exit Im not familiar in this airport 🥺

Tzuyu groan looking up and from afar she can see what looks like a floating bear. She walked a little bit more to have a better sight and Tzuyu laughed out loud after seeing a giant yoda balloon with a printed phrase of Hug me if Yoda one I'm waiting for in my life and beneath it is a woman wearing a hoodie, facemask, sunglasses and baseball cap as if she's too scared to be noticed.

Tzuyu focused her phone at you opening the camera app. "Hmm. Are you seeing this cute hooman? Hahahaha pft. Yes that snobbish sweet creature. I'm gonna marry that" Tzuyu laughed switching the video to camera and taking a few clicks before running to hug you.
_____

"Laugh? Why are you laughing?" You noticed Tzuyu on her phone. "Mina unnie said you don't strike her as someone who'd hold a balloon bigger than you at a crowded airport" you groan giving her the menu. "it's Nojambros' idea. I don't know why I listened to those two it's embarrassing"

Tzuyu giggled first while browsing the menu "Jeong unnie and chae?" You nod signalling the waitress "apparently they heard something about marriage back at the mansion. They promised to keep silent" Tzuyu nods before smiling at the waitress. "Hello. Can I have buca..tini? Pasta and a glass of pinot n-noir thank you"

The waitress snorted a giggle on her notepad. "are you sure about pasta ma'am? We also serve ramen although this isn't chinatown" you immediately look up to the waitress and notice her bemusement of Tzuyu. You were about to say something when Tzuyu held your hand before smiling at her.

"Ah. Actually I'll have SeeNay Pizza and still the same for wine" The waitress stopped writing on her pad and looked at Tzuyu. "M-maam the pizza alone costs $850." Tzuyu nod her head at the waitress before innocently asking "is that expensive for you?"

With a smirk, you cough under your breath before giving your order to the red-faced waitress. After seeing the poor girl scurry off you laugh slapping tzuyu's hand. "Tzuyu! What was that?" Tzuyu pouted leaning her cheeks to her hands "She's a meanie. That's that." You chuckle pinching both her cheeks. "I know I'm sorry.  Let's finish our meal and hurry to my house hmm?"

"Ah. I forgot to ask. We'll stay in your house... D-do I meet your p-parents?" You shook your head noticing her nervousness. "My father is in Florida while my mom is in San Diego." Tzuyu heave a sigh she didn't know she was holding. "You don't have to see them chewy-ah"

It's not that she doesn't want to meet your parents. If anything, Tzuyu actually spent her Christmas break in Taiwan talking to her father about you and what to do and to say to the parents of her... well ahem... Potential lover. She doesn't ask her mom. She's too excited for her liking. Her father on the other hand, was very strict at first.

He kept asking about Tzuyu's sexuality and about you. Tzuyu actually thought he's against it until her father vocalized that it's just new to him and he wanted to learn more so that he can understand and support his daughter better. Tzuyu was overwhelmed by how supportive her parents are.