CHAPTER 27

Bold-English
ItalicBold-chinese
UnderlinedBold-japanese
Third Person's POV

The following days has been very exhausting for Jihyo. Trying to keep her kids sane, it's not easy being a mom to 8 children. At the very least, she's thankful that momo and sana decided to be civil in public. Lessens her worry. But something that worries her is that the two would only talk when giving each other snarls and spiteful words. And that Sana hasn't come home to the J-line's dorm.

Another thing that worries her is her oh so dramatic maknae. "Tzuyu it'll only be for 1 week stop being dramatic" she hears Chaeyoung say and looks to see Tzuyu watching their monthsary video for the 4th time today. "Shut up. You're a single arthoe that's why you don't get it." " Fucking bi--"

"Shhh! My girlfriend is calling don't you dare make a sound Son Chaeyoung I hear you breathe and you're dead. Hiii bab how are you there? Is the weather fine? Kaya miss you.. I do too" Chaeyoung looked away disgusted from the pouting taiwanese to see her friends reaction "are you guys seeing this two faced motherfu--omygad I can't"

You flew to Amman, Jordan for the ASEAN Quizlet Circumference and Tzuyu's already dreading your return. Jihyo looked around. Mina's absent for her ballet practice. Nayeon is massaging jeongyeon's arm while both are watching jeong's practice and taking notes here and there. Momo is watching a dance choreography she made last night.

"Dahyunnie" Jihyo looked to the farthest side of the room where Sana is. With her hands holding Dahyun's as the former massage her now numbing fingers. "I.. uh.. did you see it?" Jihyo pretends to busy herself by watching Chaeyoung draw. "Eh? See?"  The two doesn't realize that some are eavesdropping.

"I.. uhmm. I left a present for you at your apartment. I-its in the sofa?" Sana is clearly nervous and shy as her whole face is turning red. "Eh? But.. I don't go near the livi-- I.. well sorry unnie. I didn't see it. Give it to me later? Let's unbox it. What's it anyway?" Sana breathes at how excited Dahyun is while momo hitches hers.

"well.. it's not much. But I was at itaewon last night and uhm. I was at a music store and I thought of you. And well.. I bought you a guitar." Dahyun bounces in her seat in excitement and you can see in her eyes that she's already in love with this guitar that Sana's talking about. Jihyo smiles at the sight. Dahyun grew so well. So beautifully. But she sometimes sees the girl still as innocent as a child. So pure.

"Pft. Itaewon? A guitar for what? Compensation for fucking girls at itaewon clubs?" Jihyo's brows furrowed. She hates the way momo degrades Sana's active sex life. She doesn't see how being a liberate is a problem. But she doesn't say anything. "Excuse me what?" Because she doesn't have to. Dahyun's already there to protect Sana.

"I'm saying that you can't accept her guitar." Momo doesn't take her eyes off her iPad "unnie.. why are you the one deciding that?" Dahyun asks softly. Still scared to hurt momo but cares enough to shield Sana. "You'll strain your left wrist and possibly pull a muscle on your right. Both your fingers will hurt and get calluses. You're a pianist."

Momo looks up boredly to Sana as if to mock her. "You should know what's good for her if you're trying so hard to be a good girlfriend." Sana's eyes remain on her hands. Momo's been so hard on her for the past few days. From judging looks, to spiteful words and sneers. She's in so much pain. She does taunt and piss the girl but she never said anything bad to momo. Not about her lifestyle, her sexlife or the way she treats others. It hurts but it's okay, Sana thinks.

"Tzuyu.. Tzuyu can you put Y/N on speaker? I just have a question." Sana saw a hand caressing her cheeks while swiftly drying her tear. She look up to see Dahyun in a very serious manner. Her lips sealed tight and brows furrowing. "Hello? Hyun? What is it?" Dahyun looked at Momo's direction. Her eyes turning soft but Sana's sniffles echos her ears.