CHAPTER 30

Third Person's POV

The afternoon passed by with the group preparing to welcome Mina's birthday. It's almost midnight when Sana placed another batch of beer down on the table but she noticed Dahyun shivering beside Chaeyoung so she gave dahyun her towel and said that she'll ran to her room to get her a hand warmer.

Sana didn't expect to come across momo in the room. The girl is readying the cake silently. "Hey" Sana mumbles and momo, surprisingly nods acknowledging her. Sana leaps in joy thinking that it's getting better for them. Not entirely but slowly.

"Do you need he--" "No. It's.. it's okay thanks" Sana nods walking to her luggage but the atmosphere feels so awkward "I didn't expect you'd be okay with sharing a room with me." Obviously mina is also at the room but momo don't even want to be on the same house as her. Let alone a room.

Momo released a heavy sigh staring blankly at Sana. "Can we not? I'm.. I'm only civil with you for the sake of mina. Let's not talk for the whole duration of the vacation" Sana gritted her teeth at that comment. So all the jokes and teasing today are just her being a plastic? "But you were casually joining our banter earlier"

"I was laughing with them. I was joining their trip. That's all." Momo says continuing to put the cupcakes on the tray "momo you were ta--"  "omygod Sana! Why can't you stop talking? Just avoid me if you have a problem. That's what I'm doing"

Sana's losing control again. But she remembers Dahyun so she got up immediately with hands left empty. Damn it I forgot to bring hand warmers "Fine. I'll leave. But can I borrow hand warmers? It's for Dahyun not me don't worry" momo purposely dropped the empty tray startling Sana.

She caress her nape with one hand and the other rests on her hip "You're fucking shameless." Sana, visibly hurt, still managed to asked why? "I'm so fucking done with your shit. I tried to be civil and be silent about it but you're really just pushing me!" Momo pushed her down. Luckily, there was a bed behind sana to catch her.

"W-what's wrong with you mo?!" Momo grunts shouting at her "you! You and your sex jokes infront of your girlfriend! What the fuck? You're acting insane for not having sex in a year in front of Dahyun!" Sana gets up trying to reason. She didn't realize it's wrong earlier because even her friends are joking about it.

"The only reason I agreed to that stupid dare last night is because I figured you wouldn't be able to touch her for atleast a year but God sana! you're fucking ass literally shoved in her mind that her body is the only thing you care for! AND you're joking about going on a date with other girls?!" Momo continuously bombard the so lost japanese.

"M-mo it's a joke! We were all laughing about it!"  "Well it's not funny at all!" Sana sneers caressing her forehead. "You're just jealous she's with me" momo glares at her stepping close "what did you say?" Sana shakes her head attempting to walk away when momo held her arms tight "yah! I'm talki--" 

"You're so mad because Dahyun isn't crazy inlove with you anymore! Admit it! You knew she likes you and you liked that attention! You say I'm disgusting for sleeping with so many girls?" Sana rips her hands off "No. You're fucking disgusting for gatekeeping Dahyun and using her for your own benefits. You don't deserve her. Not even one bit fucking abuser"

Momo clearly seems triggered and pushed her once more and this time, there was no bed to catch Sana. This time, her wrist twisted in an attempted to lighten her impact to the ground. Fortunately, this time, Dahyun was there. "Hey! Hey! What's happening here? Sana unnie are you okay?" Dahyun runs checking her body to see any injuries "unnie why would you do that?!" She screams to momo who looked hurt.

"Why? That bitch will hurt you Dahyun! I'm telling you." Dahyun, confused of the situation, helped Sana up to the chair. "Are you okay? Let's go to my room. Check your wrist. You and chae will trade rooms tonight hmm?" Dahyun ignored momo's calls and walked to get Sana's suitcase.