CHAPTER 12

Tzuyu's POV

Chae and I are rounding the corner of the headquarter to go out of the academy. I've been sleeping in her condo for a week now. I just know the  unnies will be knocking on my door after the day I ran away from Y/N. Y/N. Aishhh that girl. It's so strange. I feel so uncomfortable seeing her with Dahyun unnie.

"You have to treat me brunch. I'm so out of myself earlier in practice because I didn't get sleep last night. Your phone was ringing nonstop." She says while adjusting her sports bag. I told her to leave it at the headquarter but she won't listen. "Eh? My phone was on silent mode last night" we're almost at the school gate. Ahh I'm so hungry. It's just 10am too.

"Yeah no shit sherlock. Y/N's number was on the exception list of your notification settings." I can feel the heat climbing my face aaaah I should've turned it off immediately last night. "You two are--" "Stop Chaeyoung we're not dating" she looked at me weirdly. " Defensive idiot. I'm about to ask if you two are that close to video call for 6hours straight." Well fuck.

"A-ah. Sorry" she laughs patting my back. " Like how the hell do you video chat for that long? The hell?" I scratch my head awkwardly. Is that unusual for friends? "Well. Like... We talk for hours when we're not busy and then when studying or doing other things, we still video chat even tho we don't talk." She nods laughing at me.

"Heol. But you two aren't dating? Bullshit." Can't we do that? "No we're not dating." Chaeyoung shrug her shoulders and fished her phone out when it chimes. "Dude let's just get take out and hurry back to school." I thought she wants to eat at-- "mina unnie asked me to buy her food too" Ah. Whipped. We hurried at the cafe so we can get back immediately.

"H-hello Chae, Tzuyu" I looked at the person infront of us. He's familiar. "Oh! Jungkook oppa. Heyy!" Oh Chae knows him. "Dude this is jungkook oppa. I knew him from track n field and his on ssireum too." I can't remember him." Uhmm you two out for lunch?" He asks seeing the paperbags on our hands.

"Yeah but we're going back to our school. I need to give this to someone" chae held the other bag on her hand. " Oh. What about you Tzuyu? Do you have to go lunch with someone?" Me? I looked at Chaeyoung who's busy at her phone. "Uhm. I don't know. Them?" I said unsurely. "Oh is that so. Well. Maybe I can... accompany you next time?" Accompany? To lunch?

"Next time?" He nods seeming.. shy? "Y-yeah I guess maybe Saturday if you're. If you're free we can have lunch" oh. Do I have anything on Sat? No I guess. "She's not available on Saturday." Eh? I'm not? I looked at the owner of the voice and saw Y/N dressed in semi formal wear. She's in jeans, olive green blazer and beanie, white turtle neck. "Hottie" chae smirk at my side while still on her phone.

"Excuse me? A-ah she's not?" She didn't even look at jungkook as she crossed her arm to glare at me. "Talk to me Ziyu."  What the hell is her problem? Seriously? Here? At public? "Y/N I am talking to o-oppa right now. A-and it's for me to decide if I'm free on Saturday" I think I said the wrong thing because her eyes became even more darker as she looked at me and him.

"Please leave. We have to discuss matters between the two of us." W-what? No what matte-- "she said she's talking to me. You. Should leave miss." Wait no what should I d-- "Tzuyu and I have plans on Saturday. Leave now loverboy" I looked at Y/N as if she's said something crazy. "Y/N stop please we don't." Stop now I'm still avoiding you huhu. I might be hurting Dahyun unnie "miss didn't you hear her? Stop and leave. She's talking to me."

I can't look at her right now. Not when her eyes are burning me. I forgot how intimidating Y/N's eyes are because she's always smiling at me. Argh. Since I'm looking down I can see her hands shaking before she snapped it twice and it started calming immediately. She clapped her hands once before fixing her coat and when I looked up to her all I can see is the same timid eyes from months ago when we first talked.