We Are In Deep Austin..

"uh oh..." I mumbled as my very angry cousin stormed into the messy room

"what on earth have you two done to this place!?" Dave said following Val into our trashed room.

"EXPLAIN." Val screamed, her face was crimson red and filled with rage.

"We...uh..I...uhhh...fell?"I said hopefully, trying to get a laugh out of this bad situation.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY VINNY!" she yelled making me cringe.

"we will clean it up.." Austin said, his head was heavy and he looked defeated

"Both if you I want this room spotless by the time we get back or else." Dave said pointing at the both if us.

Dont get me wrong Dave is freaking awesome but he could be the scariest mofo at times.

"Wait where are you two going?" I said confused

"somewhere far away from the both of you." Val said sternly. we both immediately shut up as the walked out of the hotel room.

Austin and I then put on some music to fill the awkward tention and started to clean.

VALS P.O.V.

"UGGHHH! I CANT BELIEVE THEY JUS- UGHHH!" I screamed once i got to the roof. This has definitely been the worst/best day ever. More bads than goods. 

From behind me, Dave snaked his hands around to rest on the crook of my hips. I leaned me head back to rest on his chest, feeling his chest rise and fall. 

"shh...its ok.."  he repeatedly whispered into my ear holding me tight. His hott breath was on my neck giving me goose bumps. I turned my body to face him. His eyes were beautiful as always.

"Im sorry our date was a complete disaster..I promise ill make it up to you."he whispered his eyes got sad, he truly thought he ruined our date.

I leaned in to kiss his delicate lips. As soon as i pulled away he greeted me again. Our lips moved in sync, his hands were caressing my neck and mine were wrapped around him tightly. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip, begging for an invitation in. I opened my mouth slightly and let his tongue explore my mouth.

It was completely glorious as always. Our lips almost seem to be made for each other. 

We pulled away and smiled at each other "wow.." he said making me chuckle. I looked at my phone and realized it was 3:45 am. 

"SHIT!" i said grabbing Dave and running to the staircase to my room. He was a bit frazzled but then caught on, We ran down the staircase and to my room busting through the door as quickly as we could.

When i got in the whole place was spotless and Austin and Vinny were curled up on Vinny's bed sleeping. 

"what should we do?" i asked Dave still looking at the unbearable cuteness.

"we should probably let them sleep.." he said coming in next to me.

"well, i mean, where should i go then..like to sleep?" i asked him.

"we could just sleep in your bed.." he suggested

oh my god! he said WE! okok....lets calm it down.

"s-sure" I stuttered

we came in and queitly shut the door. we made our way to my bed. I took the liberty of turning off all the lights and turning off the music. I glance over to my bed to find Dave with his shirt off. His muscles were rippling. His tattoos only made me want him that much more,,,

"your starring." he said laughing

i blushed brightly but than the little tease took off this jeans so he was in nothing but breifs and climbed into the thick white covers.

Since he was being a little teasing prick i decided to do the same. I headed over to my dresser and got out an over sized shirt that had the deathly hollows symbol on it. I striped down to only my bright blue underwear and bra. I glanced over to find Dave looking at me 

"your starring" i mocked as i threw on the over sized shirt and climbed into bed feeling Daves warm hott skin on me.

i layed my head on his chest, feeling it rise and fall. I layed my hand on his abbs, tracing each one individually. He slowly rubbed my back kind of pushing me into him more.

"goodnight babe." he whispered. something warm pressed onto my head. I realized it was his lips and smiled.

"night" i said and fell asleep in his strong arms. 

~ok sorry i havent updated in awhile but here you go! comment/vote/fan love you guysss! ~jacqui