You work for WHO!?

vinnys p.o.v

airport  security takes agess! ugh! i just want to be there now! i hope that i didnt get a crappy seat next to some weird person. it always happens to me.

i arrived to my gate just in time. Me being me i was running a bit late. i woke up to my mother screaming "YOUR GOING TO MISS YOUR FLIGHT!" and "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING THERES NO TIME TO EAT!"  

I boreded the plane and saw my seat. There was a girl about 20 on the window side. She seemed normal..i think... "Hi" i said smiling  "uhh.. hi." she said shyly turning away looking out the window. Well that was weird..At least she wasn't like the last women i sat next to who would not stop talking about her cats and the big birthday party bash she was supposed to have for them when she got home.. now that women was crazy.

i tookmy seat and buckled up as the seat belt light flickered.  once we got into the air i put in my headphones and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Valarie p.o.v

omg!omg!omg!omg!omg! Vinny was coming in only an hour! i cant think straight! Austin and i were on our way to the airport right now because i couldnt wait any longer. Thank god we weren't teaching today because i would have been in lala land the whole time! "Are you excited or what!?" Austin said looking at me from the passenger seat. "What gave it away my girly shrieks of pure joy or maybe me smiling like an idot gave it away!" 

"You know i have never seen you like this before. well only when dave is around" he said winking at me. i blushed brightly,yes i liked dave his body guard.. like alot. He just made me really happy, but sadly im not his type. Im stuck in the friend zone and it sucks.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" i shrieked as we pulled into a parking space in front of the airport. "alright dont piss yourself there" Austin said laughing at me. I punched him lightly and we got out of the car. Dave was waiting inside the airport for us. Austin didn't say anything about going to the airport today but just to be safe Dave decided to come just in case. Of course i didn't complain. DUHH!

"Hi dave!!" i said smiling at him with the expression of a 7 year old at a toy store. "Hey there val, excited to see your cousin? im excited to meet her, Austin wouldnt stop talking about her." he said chuckling and looking at an embarrassed Austin. i simply laughed because whenever i try to speak in front of dave i stutter and its really annoying and extremely embarrassing so i just smile because im always happy when hes here.

"Vinny  should b-be coming out soon" i stuttered out. Damn this stutter. "UGHH I CANT WAIT!!" Austin said looking almost as excited as i was. Wow, that video really had an effect on Austin. VInny can be a hand full at time and so i Austin. I cant even imagine what they would be like together. Lets just say dave and I are going to have our hands full.

"VAL!!!!" I heard a blood curtling scream to the right of me. i quickly turned my head around and saw a little body elbowing her way through the crowd."VINNY!" I screamed back running up to her. 

We enveloped each other in big bear hugs and i cried slightly in her arms. I seriously missed her and her hugs. We pulled out of the hug and i looked at her face. "um vin..what do you have on your face." i laughed. There was what looked like a sheet mark across her whole face. She felt her face and looked at me with a confused face. 

I pulled out my mirror in my purse and showed how stupid she looked. once she saw herself she started hystarically laughing. "i feel aleep on the girl next to me. These marks are from her shirt." she said laughing even harder. Only Vinny..

i looked around for Austin and Dave i guess i lost them running for Vinny. I spotted Austins red bulls hat and grabbed vinnys hand and headed towards him. "AUSTIN!" i screamed heading towards him "This is Vinny, VInny this is Austin and Dave." she tensed behind me. "How do you know Austin freeking mahone!?" she screamed/whispered at me. "hes like technically my boss... i guess" i said 

"so you work for Austin and didn't tell me before! I HAVE A SHEET MARK ON MY FACE FOR GOD SAKE!" she Whispered. "Its ok Vinny," i said " he already thinks highly of you." i said chuckling a bit "How does he even know me?" she asked. "he saw the errm.. video of you" i said looking at her.

her eyes were as wide as the grand canyon and she broke our whispers to a shout and said,"YOU DID WHAT!?" 

~ alrigght guys what did ya think my lovelys!? i really hope you like it as much as i do! sorry i havent updated in awhile i bombed my algebra test and missed a crap load of homework because a kid in my school died and im trying to comfort my friends that knew him bettter. its really sad and i hate walking down the halls seeing people cry. it just doesnt feel right.

~comment and ill dedicate the next chapter to you! yayy!