The Hotel Room

*during Daves and Vals date* 

Austins p.o.v 

I was really really bored so I decided to head down to vinnys apartment to see what she was up to. I figured she must be bored too so I brought along a couple movies. 

..not that I was trying to make a move or anything but I just simply wanted to watch a couple movies with her.. 

I came to the front of her door and knocked. immediately I was answered with a sleepy looking Vinny I guess I woke her up. 

"oops! I'm sorry, did I wake you up" 

"no, no its fine, its fine." she said in a groggy voice "whatsup Austin!?" 

"well I figured since Vinny and Dave are on their date you must be pretty bored so I brought some movies for us to..uh watch." I said hesitantly. 

her eyes brightened and she motioned me in her and vinnys hotel room.  

she ran ahead of me and bellyfloped onto her bed. I laughed and closed the door behind me. 

"alright, I got anchor man, step brothers, or the proposal. which do you want to watch first?" I said making my way towards the bed where she layed face down in the big fluffy sheets 

"I wanna watch the proposal!" she screamed in a muffled voice 

"alright, alright ill put it on. geez.."  

I walked over to the dvd box and put it on for us 

............................................................ 

'to the Windows to the walls, when the sweat drips down my bawwlss and all these bitches crawl!'  

we had gotten so into the movie we were dancing along with the fire chanting part. 

I was having such a great time with Vinny. I hope this never ends. 

...............end of the movie........................... 

VINNYS P.O.V. 

"oh my god look what I found!!" I screamed holding up a mini vacuum cleaner thing.  

he chuckled and said "your probably the only personin the world to get excited about a mini vacuum cleaner." 

I turned it on and was immediately interested. I never held one of these before or had one before and it was pretty amazing if I do say so myself. Than I got an idea.. 

I looked at Austin mischievously "what..?" he said cautiously 

I crept closer and took the mini vacuum and pressed it onto his face sucking on his cheek. It resulted in a shocked expression from Austin and me running away from him for dear life! 

"get back here!!" Austin yelped while running towards me. 

I ran knocking multiple things over behind me to keep him away from me as best as I can. he stumbled apon all the clothes, shoes, suitcases, potted plants and many other things along with that stuff.  

Austin finally caught up to me and pinned me against the wall, 

"got you." he whispered smiling at me brightly.  

Both his breath and mine were heavy. His body was pressed up against mine and my back was against the wall. His hands were wrapped around my wrists holding them to my sides so I couldn't run anywhere..little did he know I didn't want to run anywhere...  

His lips were separated slightly. I looked up at his beautiful brown eyes which were already looking back at me. My heart was beating faster than when I was running.Butterflies were in my stomach. I hopefully looked down at his lips again and looked back up at his eyes..hoping he got the message 

Our lips got closer together. His breath was warm. I craved his lips. Austin's lips grazed to top of mine, teasing me more. 

I couldn't take his teasing anymore and crashed my lips into his. The kiss was wonderful...

magical

he pulled away to take a breath and I was greeted again by his plump lips. it felt the same as it did before..wonderful...magical...lustful. 

we pulled away and he put his forehead on mine, smiling 

"you don't know how long i've wanted to do that." he whispered and chuckled slightly. 

I heard muffled voices outside of the room and turned my head towards the noises.. 

"They're back!! common!!" I said dragging Austin to the door 

as soon as we got there we looked through the peep hole to find Dave and Val..KISSING! 

and then we heard it.. 

......"'will you be my girlfriend..' 'yes'" ......

I opened up the door to find them still close to each other.  

"OMG AUSTIN THEY ARE GOING OUT!! THEY ARE SOO CUTE!!" I squealed  

"YEAH DAVE GET IT IN!!" Austin chimed in behind me. 

They both immediately looked at us completely shocked. Val looked at both Austin and I and then at the room 

"WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU DONE!?" she yelled brushing past us into our room 

oops..I kinda forgot to clean up the mess..we are in deep trouble..

~ heyy guys i updated and ireally hope you like it, how about that kiss!? AUSTIN AND VINNY WOOT WOOT! whats going to happen to them now!? who knows!?

please vote that would be radical! comment and ill dedicate the next chapter to you thank you for reading lov you byeee<3 xxxJacqui