ooooohh! Vals Got A Date!!

Vals P.O.V (btw this is still the same day Dave asked her out)

What...Just.... happened...

Dave asked me out.. OH MY GOD! FINALLY!!! I unlocked the hotel room Vin and i were staying at and she quickly made herself at home while i lay ed on the bed. Vinny grinned at me as i stuffed a pillow in my face to muffle my screams of pure excitement. HE FINALLY ASKED ME OUT!! GAAA!

"Excited much?" Vinny said laughing at me. "Nope not at all, what makes you think that!?" i said rolling my eyes at her. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost midnight. "Vinny we should get to bed" i said looking at her tired face. "Val, my luggage is still at the airport.." she said looking at me "WHAT!? WHY DID-NT YOU TELL ME!?" i looked at her wide eyed "WE WERE RUNNING FROM CRAZY PEOPLE SORRY I DON'T THINK OF GETTING MY LUGGAGE!" She screamed right back at me. 

I rolled my eyes at her and picked up the phone, and calling the airport. "Hello, Miami airport, How can i help you?" a male voice said. "Hi i was wondering if you have some luggage in the lost and found?" "Can you describe what the luggage looks like mam?" i held the phone to my chest as i asked VInny what it looked like. "Three Hello Kitty suitcases, pink with rhinestones." i said quietly. Vinny is too embarrassing sometimes.. "Yes mam, i got them all here." he said. "Alright thank you, ill pick them up tomarrow." i said "ok mam have a goodnight." he said " you too" i ended, hanging up the phone

"soo?" vinny said looking at me. "Your lucky they have it." i said rolling my eyes again at her. "YAY! but wait can i borrow some cloths for the night? Like pajamas?" uh oh... "Umi dont have anything,.." i said looking at her confused expression. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Well...i.. uh dont wear pajamas.." i said.

Her face was priceless, "EW VAL! YOU GO COMMANDO!?!" she screamed with disbelief and disgust. "Yeah.." i said shrugging. "well, you got to have something! work out cloths?" she asked. "They are all in the cleaners..except for what im going to wear tomorrow." i said. "WELL WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!?" she screamed. i got an idea...

"ill be right back Vin." i said getting up and closing the door behind me. I headed down the hall to Austins room and knocked on the door. 

A tired, SHIRTLESS, Austin answered the door rubbing his eyes. "what? is it morning already?" he asked in a groggy voice. "no not yet Austin, I was wondering if you had extra cloths for Vinny to wear for the night." I asked him. he looked at me confused and asked "Don't you have anything?"  "uhh.. no i..ermm...don't wear pajamas.." i said honestly.

"Val, i could have gone my whole life without knowing that." he said turning around to his closet. He pulled out gray sweatpants and a Bulls T-shirt. He handed them to me and said, "Here's for Vinny, i suggest you get something like this for yourself." I thanked him with a smirk and a knock on the side of his head, and walked back down the hall to our room were Vinny was watching T.V waiting for me.

"Here.' i said throwing the cloths at her face. "Whats this?" she said looking at it with wide eyes "Austin gave you it to wear for tonight. Your welcome." she looked at the shirt with amazement. "This is Austins favorite shirt!" she said. Wow, i didn't know she was THAT into Austin Mahone..That's kind of creepy.

she got up and changed into the outfit she was handed. She pulled her hair into a messy bun. Not going to lie she looked really cute. She started to climb into bed but i stoped her "WAIT!" i screamed stoping her in her tracks. "what..?" she asked "Let me take a picture of you and send it to Austin!" i said pulling out my phone.

she stood up and posed with her thumb pointing to the sky smiling at my phone as i took the picture. I sent it to Austin

"*picture here* Vinny said thank you for letting her borrow the cloths!! xxVal!"