Missing your smile (Austin Mahone FanFic)

Valeries p.o.v.

*ding* *ding* *ding* My notifications on facebook were going insane! I was in the middle of teaching Austin Mahone the new choreography i made up and all of the sudden my facebook started to explode! i finally had enough and checked it to see what was up. 

It was my little cousin, Vinny. I clicked on one of the notifications and all her posts on my wall. one of them said 'i'm going to keep spamming you until you answer meee!!' i scrolled down and saw she posted a video on my wall. Knowing Vinny it probably had no point and was funny as hell.

"oh god!" i chuckled pressing play. Austin and the dancers were all interested and huddled around the computer to seewhat i was chuckling about

i pressed play to see my cousins room and a familiar tune came on. the song was Valerie by amy whinehouse. she popped up out of the blue and started lip singing the song.

-play the song and read along below!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

~~~well sometimes i go out, by myself, and i look across the water. and i think of all thing things, of what your doing and in my head i paint a picture!

since i come home well my body's been a mess, and i miss your ginger hair and the way you like to dress. oh wont you come on over. STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF ME! Why don't you come on over Valerie.

Vinny made big hand gestures and flailed her arms like crazy dancing all around her room. Austin and the dancers were hysterically laughing along with me.

valerie, valerie,valerie!

Did ya have to go to jail? Put your house out up for sale? Did you get a good lawyer? i hope you didnt catch a tan, hope you found the right man who will fix it for ya

"Shes so funny! who is she?" Austin asked laughing. "shes my cousin. Shes only a year younger than you and shes absolutely crazy!" i said "i like her she different and hilarious!" he said smiling at the screen

are you shoping anywhere change the color of your hair? are you busy?Did you have to pay that fine you were dodgeing all the time? ARE YOU STILL DIZZY!?

she emphasized the dizzy by spinning in a chair stoping and crossing her eyes falling on the floor.

well since i come home, well my bodys been a mess, and i miss your ginger hair and the way you like to dress. Wont you come on over. STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF ME! why dont you come on over vvvaaallleeeriiiiee

Vinnny started flayling her arms danceing like a loon again and Austins face and the whole dance crews faces were all red laughing hystarically. 

valerie,valerie, valerie

Well sometimes i go out by myself and i look across the water, and i think of all the things what your doing and in my head i paint a picture!! Since i come home, well my bodys been a mess and i miss your ginger hair and the way you like to dress. Why dont you come on over. STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF ME! Why dont you come on over valerie!? 

She made the last verse extra dramatic.

Valerie,valerie,valerie,valerie,valerie,valerie,valerie, valerie!!

why dont you come on over valerie!?

she sat down in the chair in front of her laptop and started to talk. 

"so a little bird told me, the little bird being my mom, that your not coming to the lake house this year." she said seriously. " We only get to see each other once a year and now something came up and your leaving me? It better be good whatever it is your doing, because now im stuck with all of my other nasty cousins." she said sternly trying to look serious but failing at it. "SOOO," she continued "I decided to spam you like crazy until you give in and see me. ill be waiting." she said creepily

~end of video~

"what was that all about?" Austin said looking at me with wide eyes. "Our family's go to a big lake house every year for sort of a reunion and Vinny and I get along the greatest for some reason. I guess shes upset im not going this year." i said chuckling a bit. "Why cant you go?" Johnithin (one of the dancers) asked. "We stay there for a whole month and i have to stay here and choreograph for Austin." I could tell Austin was in deep thought. than suddenly he looked at me with bright eyes. "What if she came with us on tour for a month instead of going to the lake house!?" 

ill admit ,it wasn't a bad idea. Austin isn't really the brightest color in the crayola box. but this was a good idea. it would get Vinny off my back for awhile ANDD i can work! "AUSTIN YOUR A GENUS!" i said hugging him. "I try, I try." he said Cooley.  i logged off of my facebook and turned towards the boys. "Alright guys lets run it from the top." i said turning on the song. "5, 6, 7, 8" I screamed over the music cueing them in.

Vinnys p.o.v.

UGHHHH! spamming Val is exhausting! she logged off awhile ago so i guess i can stop for a bit now. I walked downstairs and heated up myself a hotpocket. I was home alone right now because my parents are on their date night. My brother was most likely at his girlfriend house. So here i was, eating all alone wondering why Val cant come to the lake house this year. 

Her mom told me that she was choreographing for someone and it was a big deal. Pfft, i consider myself a big deal too! I want to see her. Ever since she moved to Miami i missed the living daylights out of her. This truly sucked. My cell phone started ringing

"Hello" i said with my mouth full "Hey vinny!!" valerie said sounding unusually happy. i swallowed my food and said " have you caved? you coming or what?" "Not exactly," she said trailing off a bit "i was wondering if it would be ok to fly you out here to Miami and go on tour with me and my cliant for a month." she said trying not to sound too excited. "YES YES YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!" i said jumping up and down. i have never been to Miami before eather so i was even more excited. "I just bought tickets for you to fly out in two days. is that fine with you?" she asked  

"YESS THATS PERFECTLY FINE! ERMYGERRD! I LOVE YOU!" i heard a boy chuckle in the back ground, i wonder who that was. "I got to go Vin, see you in two days babe!" she said hanging up the phone. Finally i get to go to Miami! WOOO! 

i ran up stairs to my room and pulled out my suitcase and a crap load of clothes and started packing. I CANT WAIT!!

~wooooo! shes going to Miami! soooo what did you guys think!? like it? love it? hate it? haha so ill update on the weekend i promise comment, and vote!

~if you comment ill dedicate the next chapter to you! Thanks for reading ~xXxJacquixXx