3

Today, Yu Xiangan continued to ask for leave, but his body has not yet fully recovered. Moreover, the high school students at this period can't actually learn much. Everyone who is a teacher is in danger.

  After eating breakfast with clear soup and water, working at work, and going to school, the house became only two people, Yu Xiangan and Yu Xiangju.

  At lunch, Ding Minxiu came back, and Yu Xiangan's body was basically recovered, and there was basically no discomfort, so Yu Xiangan made lunch.

  Very simple, just a few sweet potatoes, a bowl of wild vegetable soup.

  Yu Xiangan did not improve the food at home. She could make more delicious food, but in addition to mastering the temperature, the ingredients are also very important. In this situation, it is not suitable to make changes.

  Yu Qingshan and Zhao Qiaoniang were eating in the factory, so for the three of them, Yu Xiangan was very silent during this lunch. Ding Minxiu and Yu Xiangju thought that she was still a little uncomfortable, and they didn't realize it was wrong.

  After lunch, Ding Minxiu went to school, Yu Xiangju went to play with her friends, and Yu Xiangan watched the time to go out.

  Although it is a county town, there are no high-rise buildings. The tallest building is only two and a half stories, and you can count it with one hand. The houses on the roadside are not all blue brick houses. There are also many mud-brick houses. For example, their house, when it comes to the dilapidation of the house, it is said in the county town. Originally, Yu Qingshan was an outsider. It has been a long time since he bought the house. Now he has lived for more than 20 years and it is even more outdated.

  But the benefits are not without them. Yu Xiangan, comforted herself. Although it is a bit old, the place is big enough. She can have a room for one person, compared with those who live in a bungalow with 20 square meters and seven or eight people. She would rather Live in an old house.

  Look at the pedestrians on the road. No one is fat. The clothes on his body are almost the same black, gray and blue. They all have patches on their bodies. On both sides of the wall, there are slogans that are very characteristic of the times.

  Yu Xiangan made a round around before going to the hardware factory to find Yu Qingshan.

  The old man at the door knew Yu Xiang'an, and saw her say hello, "Xiao'an, come here at this time, do you want to find your dad or your brother, I will call you someone." As long as there is no delay. For a long time, people can be called out.

  "Thank you, uncle, I'm looking for my dad." After being mentally prepared, the name in this life is very natural.

  "Okay, you're waiting here." The uncle left neatly, without asking why she was here when she was supposed to go to school, and there was something she couldn't go back to talk about after work.

  "Xiao'an, what's the matter, isn't there any physical discomfort?" Yu Qingshan's footsteps were eager. When she went out in the morning, she saw her daughter's condition was good. Did she relapse again.

  Yu Xiangan dragged him to the empty space, and looked around for a while. There was no cover here. If someone came over, he could see it.

  "Xiao'an, what's the matter?" Yu Qingshan's attitude also changed. With this appearance, what important thing is he going to say?

  Yu Xiangan had been fighting for a long time, and he took a deep breath, with anger on his face, "Dad, I didn't tell you before, I was mad this time because I was sick. I overheard Zhou Boyang and Ding Minxiu talking, The two hooked up behind our backs. Now she has been pregnant for a month. They plan to use Zhou Boyang's relatives to add my name and let me go to the countryside. Then Ding Minxiu will marry in good faith."