97

When Lei Ming and the others came back, he immediately put on 6,000 large quilted jackets, 1,000 pajamas, and 100 scarves.

  Yu Xiangan knew whether their business was good or not without asking.

This time Lei Ming tentatively bought some canned food, almost half of which was canned fish, which was cheaper. This can is just to test the water, so the quantity is not large. He ran back and forth several times, and the volume became larger and larger, and their cooperation became more and more tacit. Yu Xiang'an delivered the goods directly to the train station, and they came to pick him up, set off with the car, and delivered it directly to the destination. They will change trains at that time.

  Lin Chuanbo feels that he is witnessing history, and he is also experiencing history. In addition to the international fallacy, there is also the compulsory education implemented this year. Before the implementation of compulsory education, children have to pay tuition for school. The tuition is not cheap, especially for rural children.

  A few dollars a year does not seem to be much, but you have to calculate it. In addition to tuition, books, tuition and miscellaneous fees, you also need to include the housework that a child of this age can't do anymore when going to school, taking care of younger siblings, and going to the ground. Ease of work...Those are all counted. People in difficulties at home can't really afford to let children go to school.

  After the tuition fee is waived, many people know the benefits of going to college. They are willing to let their children go to school. If you continue to use it, you will have to pay for tuition and fees. If you can overcome this difficulty, you can overcome it by yourself without much money.

  There are also some people who have the mentality of being cheap and not a bastard, and send their children. Some children in the family were originally unwilling to spend that money to send them to school, but now they can be free of tuition. If they don't go, this No matter what kind of mentality they send their children to school, this will undoubtedly have a profound impact on the children's future.

  Suddenly, the number of children sent to school increased sharply. Among them, most of them were boys, and there were a lot of girls, but they were still less than boys.

  But it is already a big improvement.

  Chen Xiaoyang was very happy about this. She supported her nieces to go to school when they were old. How good school is. She had no choice but not to go to school before. The family was too poor. She didn't blame anyone, because not all of her brothers went to school. What I learned later was to follow people to literacy classes, learn to write their own names, and learn to read numbers.

  She is now at the level of reading and writing that is okay. She was able to ask others for advice and self-study after she entered the factory. It is very hard. After work is tired, she will have to think about it. If she also went to school when she was a child, she would catch it. If you live in more opportunities, you may be promoted now, but not necessarily.

  Liu Sanbao was also happy, and she took the rest day to go back to her hometown.

  She was fortunate. She left her hometown with a sigh of relief and asked for a living. It didn't take long for Yu Xiangan to recruit as her assistant. She followed her from the beginning. She was not very capable, but she was very careful. Keep in mind what you need to do. She also prepares in advance what the boss needs, so as not to be caught off guard. Because of her good job performance, her salary has naturally risen. When she went back, she was going back to tell her brothers in her natal family the good news.

  Unlike her time, she didn't have many children in her generation, so she was a girl and let her go to school, but her brothers in the next generation had too many children. If they were all sent to school, it would be very difficult for the family Now there is compulsory education, and all of them are sent to school. I couldn't rely on these half-old boys and girls to support their families.