31

Lin Duzhong didn't know that Lin Chuanbai had gone out. Before going to bed, he looked at the lamp in his room and felt relieved.

  Of course, he wanted to pass on the medical skills passed down by his family.

  Although he has three children, his daughter is the only one who studied medicine in this generation. He did not teach her because she was a woman, and she became the only one of his children to be a doctor, but, after all, she was married. NS.

  The remaining two sons, the eldest son is smart, but not interested in studying medicine.

  He also went to the army and made a name for himself. Now he is a factory manager in a remote city and he has already made his mark. He, the father, can't veto his efforts for so many years.

  The youngest son wanted to learn, but he was really not talented. He spent a lot of effort and finally had to give up. Some people really can't eat this job. He is too rigid and can't be flexible. How dare he do this? Feel free to let him prescribe medicine.

  Now he works as a quality inspector in a pharmaceutical factory.

  There is no way to be a doctor, but it's okay to check the quality of medicinal materials.

  Then the next grandson, the eldest grandson is in Shanghai, and the eldest granddaughter works in the Women's Federation in the city. The second grandson was not interested in studying medicine before, but passively accepted the knowledge he taught. Now he has finally turned around, never reluctant to active Take the initiative, he is too late to be happy.

  As for the younger son, the younger son gave him a granddaughter and a grandson. Neither of them has the talent for studying medicine. Seeing that the family's skills are going to be passed on, he can only rely on his second grandson.

  Naturally, he will be more concerned about him.

  Lin Chuanbo ran out in the dark, and arrived at the agreed place under the faint moonlight in the dark night sky. He squatted for a while and learned two meows.

  "Meow~"

  "Meow~"

  After his two meows, two meows came from nowhere, and the two met smoothly.

  Lin Chuanbo is the buyer and the other party is the seller.

  No way, even if he has a medicine garden, but this medicine garden does not produce food or meat, he can only buy these in the black market if he wants to eat it.

  It's not that you can only buy it on the black market. It's just that when he goes to grain shops and non-staple food stores, he depends on his character in addition to money and tickets. If there are no goods, it will be useless for him to take more money and tickets.

  The two of them took what they needed. Lin Chuanbai provided him with the medicine package his family needed, and he provided Lin Chuanbai with food, fruits and vegetables, etc.

  Speaking of which, their understanding is also somewhat coincidental.

  When Wang Zhi and his family went to the hospital for treatment and spent all their savings, their brigade could no longer afford the medical expenses, so they persuaded them to go back, but Wang Zhi didn't want to give up so quickly.

  For this reason, he knelt down and begged the doctor in the hospital, but it was easy for a while, but his mother couldn't stop the medicine because of his illness. This was a long-term burden.

  Lin Chuanbo didn't know where he moved his compassion at the time. When Wang Zhi was desperate, he found him and made a deal with him.

  He provided medicinal kits. When his mother's symptoms changed, he would provide medicinal kits for follow-up consultation with a doctor if he was able. Wang Zhi would provide him with a variety of foods.