106

The people at Changyao Pharmaceutical Factory did not agree, and the people in the negotiating team had long expected it.

  Who would be willing to give up their current status and start from scratch in other places, not to say that they can't, but if they don't have a good choice to go to other places, they are naturally reluctant to leave.

  However, they are not willing to accept the whole situation. The management of Changyao Pharmaceutical Factory's decline is at least half of the responsibility.

  If it were not that they were not enterprising, they were sated by their own pockets, and were only looking at making money for themselves, they would not have reached the point of selling units for the New Year so soon, and the previous raw material fire was also a mess. This is because someone wants to write off.

  There are those who work honestly, they naturally have no opinion, but like this, the small temple can't afford the big Buddha.

  And there is no other way for these managers.

  They can also be transferred to other positions, and if there are other opportunities, they can be promoted.

  This is a long tug of war.

  The people in the negotiating team were not in a hurry. The boss gave them half a year.

  They can also go to other places for a stroll. Give them a sense of urgency.

  Yu Xiangan never thought about talking about it slowly by herself. There are too many places to gossip about this kind of thing. If she takes over this, she basically can't spare much time and energy for other things.

  Might as well leave this to those professionals.

  The negotiating team also used public opinion to announce some progress of their talks.

  The management is a minority. This requirement has no impact on ordinary workers, but one impact is that they are not dismissed now, and if they become foreign-funded enterprises, they will be dismissed if they fail to perform well. What should I do after I am up?

  The entire Changyao Pharmaceutical Factory is caught in a dispute. Some people support that they will not be lazy to work hard, will not be easily fired, their wages will also increase, and their lives will be able to live steadily.

  Some people don't agree that they will be dismissed for stealing laziness and making mistakes. There is no such saying. It is better to continue to mess around. There will always be other ways.

  Moreover, if there is a foreign investment company, there may be other people who want to invest. If there are other people competing, the conditions will be much looser.

  Qian San agrees. Now they are all relying on selling aircrews to make a living. If we continue, what else can they sell?

  Moreover, the factory now has debts and owes wages to the workers, and the goods in the warehouse are not selling well. It is not bad for someone to ask for it.

  If they really become foreign capital, these workers can get a lump sum of compensation at a time. With this amount of money, even if the factory cannot go on in the future, the previous amount of money can still be maintained. Maybe you can use the money to do a little business with the principal.

  From time to time, Yu Xiangan will receive the progress of the negotiation team.

  Yu Xiangan is really not in a hurry.

  If we can't talk about this, there are others, but Yu Xiangan has understood that the first one who can't support it in the near future is Changyao Pharmaceutical Factory.