40

Yu Xiangyan not only wanted to teach Liang Yong a lesson, he also wanted to make up for Zhou Boyang's.

  When Yu Xianghai put him on the sack before, he was not there. Thinking about it, I feel a pity. Now that he is back, he should naturally make up for it.

  A good night's sleep, the next day, Yu Xiangan, Yu Qingshan, and Yu Manchang had to go to work. Yu Xiangyan and the others were left at home, as well as Yu Xiangqing, Zhao Qiaoniang, and two children.

  With Yu Xiangyan here, there is no one to worry about the physical work of grinding beans. Wen Ruzhen and Wen Yizhen are not familiar with each other at home, so Yu Xiangyan has always taken them with them.

  Yu Xiangqing knew what the second sister-in-law's days were like. When working together, she thought she would be able to distinguish everything and not work in all fours. She didn't expect that she was more proficient than she thought.

  Then I thought about it, yes, when the two of them went to the countryside, they would definitely have to accept it slowly.

  This is indeed the case. When they first went to the countryside, they had eaten all the hardships. After she got used to going to the countryside, she accepted Yu Xiangyan's pursuit. Before that, all the work was done by herself.

  Yu Xiangyan helped grind the beans, and then took the things to his grandmother. His grandson and daughter-in-law came, and of course he had to meet the two old men.

  Yu Xiangyan emphasized once again with a nervous Wen Ruzhen: "My grandpa and grandma are very good, don't worry, they are like my dad, they are very open-minded. Our family has no relatives in the county. My grandpa and uncle are all there. Countryside. They will love you when they see you."

  Yu Xiangyan is very optimistic about his family. When his grandfather sees his daughter-in-law is so good, he can only extend his hand to say good things. He is so confident in his daughter-in-law.

  After all, his daughter-in-law is really good, kind, kind, clever, affectionate and righteous.

  Qin Qiang and Yao Cuifen were basically at home after they retired, but now if Yu Xiangqing hadn't run over to tell her in advance, they would go out.

  If there is no such thing, Yao Cuifen will continue to show Yu Xiangqing in front of his old sisters.

  Like Yu Xiangqing, Yu Xiangyan went to the countryside in the dark, and he went to the countryside earlier than Yu Xiangqing, but in addition to being dark, he became stronger and taller. Looking at his body, he became strong.

  Yao Cuifen patted him on the arm and was very satisfied, looking at him not treating herself badly.

  "This is your daughter-in-law, what's her name? It seems to be true, right?"

  Wen Ruzhen smiled shyly: "Yes, grandma, my name is Zhenzhen, and my name is Wen Ruzhen."

  Yao Cuifen had known it a long time ago, so she didn't ask her who was in her family, if she was there, she took out a red paper bag that she had prepared a long time ago, "Your life is still very long, grandma really hopes that you two can live together with beautiful white heads. , The husband and wife work together, and life will always get better and better."

  Wen Ruzhen nodded seriously and glanced at Yu Xiangyan, "We will, grandma."

  Listening, Yu Xiangyan grinned unconsciously, her eyes seemed to flash.

  Previously, this scene could only be seen in a dream, but now it has become a reality.

  "Your uncles both have jobs, and the two of us are the only ones at home. Looking back and find time, everyone will recognize them." Qin Qiang said.