44

After getting acquainted, Yu Xiangan was not so defensive against Lin Chuanbo. This time she had the rare interest to make a cake, so she shared some of it with him. Although Lin Chuanbo doesn't look like it, he is actually a sweet tooth. The soft and fragrant cakes immediately become a great enjoyment in his mouth.

  He sighed. There are cakes, but that cake needs a special ticket. He bought it once to relieve the greed, and it can't compare to this.

  If you want to compare, what I bought is like a discounted product at a roadside cake shop, and what I'm talking about now is the enjoyment that I can only eat at a well-known pastry restaurant. What kind of fairy chef is this? Can cook Chinese food, and can also cook so well!

  He casually thought of Lin Duzhong's birthday soon.

  "My grandfather's birthday next month, can you help me make a cake? He likes to eat these fluffy ones when he is old." Speaking of fluffy, cakes have never lost to anyone.

  Of course Lin Chuanbo also knows that it is not easy to make cakes now. There is no whisk, and it must be very tiring to be handmade. So he said, "I already have information on the ginseng you want, so I don't have to wait too long."

  Next month, that's okay, "How big are you going to do?"

  "One pound, two pounds is the best. Look at you, I can provide flour, eggs, milk powder, jam I don't have."

  The grape jam cake he is eating now. He has no grape jam.

  "No problem." Yu Xiangan took it.

  "What other cake will you make?" Lin Chuanbai was greeted by this piece of cake.

  In addition to fruit cakes, he also likes chocolate cakes, matcha cakes, black forest cakes...

  He counted the types he likes one by one in his mind, and the more he counted, the more he felt that it was difficult to eat now. Let's talk about chocolate, among other things, a lot of chocolate is needed to make a cake.He wants to buy, but also to go to the city specially.

  Yu Xiangan found out that he was going to give Lin Chuanbo an extra label. He never expected that some people looked not so close and looked a little bit cold. In fact, they not only like to eat, but also like desserts and cakes. Of course she never felt so embarrassed.

  As a chef, she hopes that everyone can experience the beauty of various foods, but how can she say it? Yu Xiangan thought for a while, maybe this is called contrast cuteness.

  A big man who is usually unsmiling actually likes sweets and eats secretly with someone behind his back. It's a bit...cute to think that way.

  At this time, Lin Chuanbo seemed to think of concealing it a little, and coughed twice, "I have no other meaning, just sigh."

  Yu Xiangan nodded, "Yes, you just want to eat, it's nothing."

  What she said was serious, and there was no smile on her face, but Lin Chuanbo felt that there was something wrong, but there seemed to be nothing wrong with what she said.

  He had to change the subject: "My grandfather's birthday is on the 18th of next month. Don't worry. If you make cakes at other times, please leave me a copy if you can."

  Now that she knows that she likes to eat cakes, let's be honest, it's nothing, like she said, it's nothing.

  He emphasized in his heart.

  In the past, the only people who knew that he liked to eat sweets were the old Taoists who adopted him, but now there is not one more person, it's nothing.