69

Yu Xiangan and Lin Chuanbo were not very diligent when they came to Qincheng. The last time they came back was in the summer vacation.

  This is also the place where they stayed for two years, and they are familiar with it. They left the machinery manufacturer's area and wandered around first.

  There used to be people secretly selling things nearby, and they would put things away when they heard the sound of footsteps, pretending to pass by, but now some people line up small stalls in the corner!

  Yu Xiangan was a little surprised.

  The Chinese New Year is approaching, and the price is more expensive, but you still have to buy what you should buy.

  Yu Xiangan bought two chickens, a big goose weighing 5 catties, and a small handful of crispy cabbage.

  What kind of vegetables are expensive now this season, except for the three kinds of carrots, potatoes and Chinese cabbage, where can I see the others?

  This small amount is estimated to be exactly one catty, and it cost 50 cents.

  If this small cabbage is usually worth a lot of money, it will be scarce.

  There are also in Yu Xiangan's warehouse, but she has to cross a clear road now, so she came here as normal and bought a lot of things. Lin Chuanbo is a tool man who helps with things, and let Lin Chuan buy them almost. Bai sent the things back, while Yu Xiangan went to buy spices.

  You still have to go to the grocery store to buy these spices.

  The grocery store here is the same as the capital. The counters selling agricultural and sideline products such as green vegetables and eggs were more affected. The rest of the excitement was unabated. At the end of the year, Yu Xiangan bought two catties of jujube cakes in addition to the seasonings.

  It was freshly baked and just brought it. Yu Xiangan didn't intend to buy it. But when he smelled the jujube cake, he temporarily changed his mind and bought some.

  When Yu Xiangan returned, Lin Duzhong had already returned and was pulling Lin Yihong to play chess with him.

  The rules of chess Lin Yihong knew that he could play chess even if he didn't play well, but he was only 5 years old, so this was normal, and it was because of his calm temper that he could sit still.

  Lin Yining couldn't sit still. Lin Chuanbo also taught her to play chess, but she couldn't sit still. She is now lying on a stool and looking at the comics, while Lin Tiandong and Zhang Ying are doing homework.

  The two of them had been on winter vacation long ago, but in addition to winter vacation, there were interest classes and cram schools. Zhang Ying's grades were a little worse. He went to cram school. Lin Tiandong had good grades. He went to intensive classes.

  Yu Xiangan called out: "Grandpa."

  Hearing Yu Xiangan calling him, Lin Duzhong raised his head, "Xiaoan, are you back?"

  "Hey, when I went there happened to encounter this jujube cake out of the pot, come and try it, everyone."

As soon as he heard something delicious, Lin Yining immediately looked up from the comic strip, looked at his painting, and was unwilling to let it go, so he took the comic strip and ran to Yu Xiangan, "Mum, I want it."

  Yu Xiangan cut her into two pieces, "First put down your painting and take it to your grandfather."

  Lin Yining put down the comic strip and ran to Lin Duzhong.