Distraction🔞

Ok, guys, we're gonna this. Fingers crossed!!

(To my irl friends; read this and I will destroy you. This goes for every single story in this book starting now.)

"Viktor"

Jayce nudged his shoulder.

"Viiiiiiktor."

He poked the side of his face.

"Pay attention to meeeee."

Viktor sighed, pushed the goggles off his nose, and stared at Jayce.

"I am paying attention to you. But I need to get this finished." he said, turning back towards the desk.

He froze when he felt Jayce running his hand down the side of his back. 

"Jayce?"

"Mmhm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Distracting you. Is it working?"

"Maybe." Viktor smiled, turning around on his stool so he was facing him.

Jayce moved forward, pushing himself between Viktor's legs, bringing his face down to meet Viktor's mouth. 

Viktor groaned, wrapping his arms around Jayce's neck as the kiss grew deeper. 

Jayce's hands went around his partner's waist, pulling him up onto the table, as Viktor's hands fiddled with Jayce's tie, loosening around his neck. 

(I'm serious, guys, stop fucking reading I will END you)

Falling back against the wood of the table, Viktor lay back as Jayce moved between his knees, his mouth moving down his neck, to the edge of his collarbone, to the top button of his shirt. 

Viktor pushed Jayce's shirt off his shoulders, nuzzling his head into his neck. 

"Love you," Jayce murmured against Viktor's throat, sending a shiver down the smaller man's spine. 

Viktor let out a quiet moan as Jayce ran his hands up under the fabric of his shirt, trailing his fingers towards the waistband of his pants-

"OH MY STARS!!!'

Sky was standing in the doorway, the tray she was holdng shattered on the floor as she covered her eyes. "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry!" she cried as she quickly gathered the pieces and ran out of the room, red in the face.

Viktor went pink in the face and awkwardly stared at the floor. 

"So..."

HAH! NO SMUT YET (Really, though, guys, I'm getting there! This is all just a step towards the stories you guys asked for!) Love you! -Author💚