𝟑𝟏, 𝐔𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Chapter Thirty One.
The upcoming revolution.

Sometimes it's wondered how much can truly be said about one situation without being repetitive

Sometimes it's wondered how much can truly be said about one situation without being repetitive. It's always said to grab any and all opportunity's of chance. Now, having said this, what id that chance only lead to the worst possible outcomes. Then you wouldn't want to even try, but having been a quote on quote hero, you have to. How do you put yourself first when you've been taught to do the opposite your entire life? Answer? I'll let you know when I get one.

Loki walked alongside Valkyrie. Each of them had three armed guards walking behind them. The two walked practically in sync. They didn't bat an eyelash toward each other. It was if the two had a silent agreement amongst each other.

Walking toward the Grandmaster, where he had already looked up to the pair. "I'm upset!" Grandmaster exclaimed. He had been standing on a levitated platform. "I'm very upset. And you know what I like about being upset? The blame." He told the two as he got back onto ground level.

"Right now, that's the mindset that I'm in. And you know who I'm blaming?" Said Grandmaster with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Grandmaster, I can-" Loki had begun to say, but was cut off. "Hey! Don't interrupt me." Grandmaster exclaimed.

One of his workers, the female from before, handed him his signature staff. "Here you go." She told him. "Why are you giving me the melt stick? He was interrupting. That's not a capital violation." Grandmaster shook his hand having gestured for the weapon be put away.

"Right, where was I?" He then continued. Loki looked as if he were about to speak, but chose not to do so. While Valkyrie simply looked unamused. She rolled her eyes subtly and turned back to the one speaking. There was a moment where she wished she's jumped out the window when Athena had suggested she do so.

"My precious champion has come up missing... And it's all because of that Lord of Thunder and the Witch of Madness. It's al because of them. Your brother and your friend. Whatever the story is. Adopted, or complicated. I'm sure there's a big history. And your contender." Grandmaster spoke to Loki, then briefly glanced at Valkyrie.

"My dear friend, if you were to give me twelve hours... I could bring all three of them back to you. Alive." Loki then told him. Valkyrie scoffed. "I could do it in two." She spoke up with a slight shrug. "I could do it in one." Loki then sent her a side glare. She only looked at him in annoyance.

"Let's stop there. You know what? I woke up this morning thinking about a public execution... But for now I'll settle for the sweet little "who's gonna get them first?" So, uh, you're on the clock. Careful, that little witch seems to be a struggle to catch." Grandmaster hummed.

"Not when provoked." Loki murmured. Valkyrie glanced at him with a raised eyebrow. "Provoked how?" Grandmaster questioned. "She tends to be emotion based. If you say the right things she'll crumble and that's when she's easiest to get a hold of." Loki then said.