73

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Memories. An eight letter word that has such an impact on you and those who you surround yourself with. Memories are what you create with those you care for deeply. It's what you look back on in the future, or when you're actually thinking back to them, they were in the past. Memories stay with you in most circumstances. Funny thing about memories is that you don't even know you're making them until after the fact. They can be such powerful tools in your life as long as you have them. Both the good and bad ones. Unless they're then used against you. When used against you it makes you doubt what actually happened then and now. It's a blessing and a curse wrapped into one, but can be exploited no matter the case.

"Okay, so I put more thought into the whole plot of Heathers, and I still do not get it." Peter said, as he walked over to Athena—who sat on his bed with her laptop beside her. "You're not supposed to get it after only watching it once." Athena responded, as she continued to type her upcoming English paper. "How many times did you have to watch it to get it?" Peter asked.

"Like, three times, I think. I wasn't really trying to get the point of it. I was just watching it for the satire and dark humor. But the whole message of exposing the worst parts of humanity was also shining through." Athena responded in somewhat of a murmur. "You have not once looked away from your computer screen. You realize that, right?" Peter asked her, as all he heard was the sound of fingers typing away at the keyboard.

Athena didn't respond, as she was trying to find the right word to use in her essay. "Athena? See, now you're not even listening?" Peter said, as he chuckled softly. Peter sat down beside Athena and rested his head on her shoulder, as he watched her type sentence then erase half of it and rewrite it.

Athena bit her lower lip, as she stopped typing momentarily. Peter picked up on this in a matter of seconds. "Is something bothering you?" Peter asked, as he sat up straight and turned to face her properly. "Why would you ask that?" Athena asked, as she wanted to ignore the feeling of fear that came with everyone knowing about Peter being Spiderman. "You're doing that biting your lower lip thing that you do when something's bothering you." Peter said to her, as glanced at her lips and then at her eyes.

"Athena?" Vision said in confusion, as he saw Athena standing beside Wanda in the living room. "Hey," Athena said in somewhat of a murmur, as she turned to face him. Wanda stood in front of the babies cribs as they cooed. "Where's Geraldine?" Vision then asked Wanda. "Oh, she left, honey. She had to rush home." Wanda responded—not looking away from her sons. Athena stood in the middle of the room, as she looked more confused with the whole reality warping and the fact that she could remember Peter while inside Westview.

Athena noticed Vision looking a lot more like the last time she saw him—dead. Vision was instead gray and white with the piece of his head missing that held the Mind Stone. Her eyes widened as she saw him like that. "Wanda," Athena said. Wanda turned around to see Vision in the same dead state and gasped. "What is it?" What's wrong?" Asked Vision. Wanda shook her head slightly and looked away from Vision. A few seconds later she looked back up at him and saw he was back to normal.