Chapter. 1

"I'm so cold", "I'm so lonely" I heard a faint voice whisper. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared, shivers went down my spine as my head tried to wrap around what was happening, I slowly turned around. My face turned paler and paler as I kept turning around. It seemed like I was spinning in circles but I was just turning to look. As I finally saw what was behind me, my heart stopped.
Yes this story is sounding very disturbing and it is, but let me take you down the whole story before we get to this part. It was five o clock in the morning when I woke up, I have been on my own for a while now. Both my mom and dad died and I am single. I like to be with others, don't get me wrong, it's just people don't like to be around me.
When I was little my parents always said I was very socially awkward; they always tried to set me up with play-dates but they always ended terribly. I remember one time I accidentally set a field on fire, my friend was in that field.
They never found his body, but I can still hear the screams sometimes when I close my eyes. I am a very lonely man, I am in several dating sites but still I am alone. I'm not bad looking don't get me wrong here, I am just that type of person that is not easily noticeable.
I go to therapy on a regular basis. I'm kind of dark and twisted in the mind, I guess. I think it has something to do with accidentally lighting my friend on fire and hearing the blood curtailing screams wail out of his mouth.
Anyway, it was five o clock in the morning when I woke up. I got out of bed and headed towards the shower, I live in a very crappy apartment so the shower either has cockroaches in it or the water is super cold, today it was both. I hopped in and took the shower anyway.
I have a low paying job as a writer. I normally make about $220 a month, it's actually pretty sad. It's enough to just get my self a bad apartment and enough food supply, just for my self of course. That's the other reason that I don't have a girlfriend is because I am poor; girls normally like well groomed guys that are rich and live in a mansion, but then there is me, lonely old me.
After I got out of the shower I sat on my dusty coach and flicked on the tv, at least I have Netflix. I started watching a show I have liked for a while, it's called Supernatural. I am a big fan of the paranormal; sometimes I think my apartment is haunted.
It wouldn't be surprising, about twenty people have died in this apartment, sometimes due to murder, but mostly of old age. I heard that one guy hung himself in the room I am standing in right now. After I had finished watching about three episodes of Supernatural my stomach began to growl, I got up and walked over to my fridge, the only things that were in there were a bowl of old cereal that I forgot to eat, and condiments.
"I guess it's time to go to the store," I said to myself. I'm kind of a recluse so I don't go to the store that often; plus the only place I can afford to go is Seven Eleven anyway. I got my keys and walked out side, when I got to my car I just stared. Someone had broken into my car and shattered the front windshield.