Chapter.10

"Uhh yeah you're dead" she said as she took a step back. I looked at her "oh sorry did I scare you its just I... you know I'm dead and you know" then suddenly it hit me. "Wait what how the hell do you know what ghost experience unless..." I stared at her with horror. "Well you caught me red handed I'm dead as well... huh I guess we're really not that different. Her eyes started to sparkle as she said that "wow I guess your right" she stepped closer to me "what were you going to say before that bitch came to the door" I thought for a moment and then I remembered "oh yeah I was just going to say that well... Taylor I love you too" I looked her in the eyes and stepped closer "and now that we're dead together we can spend eternity with each other" I started to crack up when I said that. I fell on the ground because I cracked myself up so hard, she took a moment to get that I was joking about being a creep like that then she started to crack up as well. She rolled on top of me and started hugging me, because I had nothing better to do I hugged her back. "So that explains why you kept disappearing right?" She rolled over on the floor next to me "yeah I really didn't feel like being seen by you so I just made myself unseen". I rolled over on my side to look at her "wow wait you can do that?" She started to chuckle "yeah of course... well I'd teach you but ghosts can see each other no matter what so yeah" I laughed at that "omg wait this all makes since now" I rolled back on my back and stared at the ceiling. "So both that guy and the old lady that gave me her car are dead right?" Taylor looked at me "yeah unfortunately" I started to laugh again "wow wait what happened to that cop?" Taylor started to look guilty. "Uhh I may have possessed him so that he wouldn't start to suspect things and maybe by doing that I killed him" she let out an innocent smile "well there's nothing I can do about it now" we started to have a laughing fit again. Taylor stood up and grabbed my arm lifting me up with her. Hey I want to show you something else, she took me to the room I let her stay in and sat me down at a wall, she grabbed her iPod and sat down with me. So I want to show you this band, their called Black Veil Brides and they always make me feel better when I miss being alive. She started to play a song called In The End, "wow I really like these guys" she started to laugh, just wait until I show you how cute the lead singer is" she started showing me pictures of this guy called Andy Biersack. "Oh wow he is a hottie Jesus" his face was so perfect and amazing. Taylor started to laugh as she rested her head on my shoulder, I laid my head on hers as we started listening to another song called Fallen Angels. "I love you" I said as I started to fall asleep on her head. "I love you as well" it turns out this year wasn't going to be as I bad thought is was going to be.