Chapter.7

I tried to get control of the spinning but nothing would work, then all of the sudden it just stopped. It was like something just walked through me, or at least it felt that way. Suddenly a strong aroma filled the room, it kinda smelled like roses. It felt like something was watching me so I decided to turn around.
Before I could actually turn around a voice shouted "heya buddy!" I shot around almost giving myself whiplash "Taylor?". There she was with another box of donuts, "I thought you might want these when you got home" I was still to startled to talk "so here you are" she handed the box of donuts over to me "thanks" I said with my voice quivering "how long were you in here?" Taylor switched positions with her leg "I was in here the whole time" I just looked at her "are you sure?" There was a moment of silence "ye...yeah I was here the whole time" I chuckled a little "well that's funny I called your name and you didn't answer" she just stood there. "I guess I didn't here you I mean I was listening to music" her blue eyes sparkled like the ocean when the sun light hits the waves just perfectly, it was almost hypnotic "oh well I guess that explains a lot" there was another moment of silence "oh hey your gonna be late for your date!" I quickly looked at my calendar and sure enough it said January 18.
I looked in my watch it was 5:30 now if I hurried I could make it being just a little late, I ran to my room and quickly put on my suit Taylor helped me get ready. As soon as I had all of my stuff ready I realized I forgot something "OMG I FORGOT THE FLOWERS!" I screamed at Taylor "chill bro I picked you up some just in case" she handed me a vase with ten beautiful red roses resting in it "God bless you Taylor" I said as I reached over and gave her a hug "now hurry or you're going to be late". I ran out if my apartment and into my car, I quickly put the key in and drove off.
As I reached the diner I began to worry, "what if she's a catfish" I said out loud "maybe she is completely fake" I decided to just go ahead and try it out I mean this was my first date in a long, long time. I walked inside of the diner, the first thing I noticed was the smell of delicious steak and potatoes, the strong sent flowed into my nostrils my mouth began to water, I soon realized that I hadn't ate in days. I was so busy looking after Taylor that I completely forgot to eat, I looked around for Dakota but I couldn't see her, as I looked around the diner I saw a table and at the end of the table it read "reserved to Dakota Warths and Jack Kepts" I walked over to the table.
There were three girls sitting at the table as I walked over one of the girls turned away and started blushing "you must be Jack" one of the girls said in a bratty attitude "I'm Courtney and this is Ashley" she pointed to the girl sitting across from the one blushing "I take it you are here for Dakota?" I looked at her confused "yeah I am" the girl looked at me with interest "well that's her over there" she pointed towards the girl that had her head turned, the girl turned around to look at me "hi I'm Dakota" her voice made a singing tune in my ears, she was even more beautiful in person "h...h....hi" my voice cracked. The two girls got up and walked to another table, it seemed like they were watching us. "So hi" I said not to sure what else to say "hi" Dakota said in a sweet tune "we're finally meeting" I said as I felt my face turn red "yeah I guess we are" she looked so pretty in the moon light that was shining in from the window we were seated next to. We talked for a good half hour.
We were just getting to know each other, until suddenly Dakota just stood up, her eyes met mine and her face started to turn completely red, she picked up her drink, took the lid of of it and then screamed "don't you ever touch me like that again!" And then poured the drink onto my head. Her friends walked over and started to laugh she was laughing with them, I felt the coldness from the drink drip down my back. They kept laughing, I looked up at Dakota and gave her the saddest look I think I could've ever pulled off, she immediately stopped laughing when she looked at me. Her friends kept laughing until Courtney said "he is so stupid" I stood up and ran out of the diner, "wait!" Dakota said as I flew out of the door.