Chapter.4

One if the maids ran into the room and started screaming, she grabbed the cops arm and checked his pulse. She looked down and a single tear rolled down her cheek "he... He's gone" she said quietly "let's call the ambulance so they can pick him up". About fifteen minutes later I heard the sirens park in the parking lot, a couple of paramedics ran into the room and picked up the body, they put him in a body bag and walked out of my room.
"Do you have any idea what happened?" The maid asked me "I... Well... He uh.." I couldn't wrap my head around what was happening "his eyes turned white and he started to foam out of his mouth" I said shaking. "It's alright as long as you had nothing to do with it you're fine" the maid started to walk out "wait" I said not sure of what I would say next, she walked back into my room. "Uh I just wanted to ask how you knew how to do that", the maid just looked at me and stared I was afraid it was going to happen again, but she looked at me and said "we all have secrets" and she walked out.
I was so confused "what just happened?" "A cop just died in my room and he was investigating a murder", "they are totally accuse me for drugging him". Just then a loud bang came from my kitchen area, I walked around the corner to check it out nit even double thinking. As I turned the corner there was a girl in my kitchen, she was just standing there holding a pot.
"Do you have any thing I can cook around here?" She said "how did you get in my room?!" I asked both shocked and confused "and why are you here?", she just turned around and looked at me, "who's asking?" "The owner of this room is" I said firmly after all she was quite intimidating, she looked kind of rugged like she had been living out on the streets for a while, she was pale and achy looking as if she hadn't been fed in years, she also was very skinny, I felt bad for her. "Well by the looks of it you haven't been fed in a while so I guess I can cook you up some Ramen" she smiled widely "thank you!" She said in a very happy and enthusiastic tone, "you are the kindest stranger ever". I began to cook the Ramen as I was cooking she was telling me her life story, she said her name was Taylor and that her parents had died when she was very young, she said that she had lived in an orphanage most of her life and that the parents that adopted her always brought her back, she said that eventually she got too old to be adopted and that they sent her out on her own, she also said that she had been living in the streets for five years until she stumbled upon this place where she found my room.
"That is a very sad story Taylor you are very welcome to be staying here for a while if you please" I said smiling after all she was a little bit younger than me and it broke my heart to see someone of that age be staying in the streets. "How exactly old are you Taylor?" I asked wanting to know "I am twenty five they kicked me out when I was twenty", I looked at her she looked so much younger, "well make yourself at home you can stay as long as you need". After I was done cooking the Ramen I served her up a big bowl of it, she wolfed it down as if there was just a crumb, "wow someone was hungry" I said "hey look I have to go get my laundry from the washing machine stay out of trouble ok?" "Well I'll try" she said blushing a little bit. I walked out of the door to see a man standing there I jumped back "Jesus man you scared the crap out of me what do you want?" He looked at me and said "you know the reason the man died right?" I stared at him in awe "how do you know about that?" I asked "he died because he won't understand" and with that the man walked away. As I came back holding my suit I found that Taylor wasn't there, I tried to look for her but she was just gone, "Taylor" I called out making sure she wasn't in the bathroom or something, when I heard no response I sat down and ate one of the donuts I bought "this is going to be a long year".