Chapter.3

My heart was pounding so much, I was so hungry but from that I lost my appetite. Saturday was in two days so I had time to get ready, I ran to my closet and picked out my best outfit, surprisingly the tuxedo I wore to my moms funeral still fit.
I put it on the foot of my bed and stared at it, it would need clearing before I could wear it. I went to my washing machine which was almost broken, it had a good two or three washes before it totally broke for good. I put the tuxedo in it and started the machine. My appetite suddenly came back, I looked at the donut I had began to eat and picked it up, I checked it making sure no cockroaches had climbed into it, when I saw that none were there I took another bite.
When I finished eating the donut I decided to make the day to by with watching Supernatural, I watched about five episodes when there was a knock on my door. "He.. Hello?" I asked wearily, I don't get many visitors so I was kind of scared of opening the door. It was a mans voice and I don't know very many men, I mean don't get me wrong I have friends but most all them are women so when a man knocks I instantly assumed it must be trouble.
"hello my name is officer Umps from the Washington police department", "I'm here to talk about the murder of Agatha Grooch the lady in apartment 16B". "What she's dead?!" I asked tears welling up in my eyes "but she was so nice", "may I com in please sir?" The officer asked "it's crucial that is talk to you". I opened the door and let the officer in, it looked like he seemed surprised that I was crying.
"Did you know this lady?" "Ye.." I had to clear my throat "yes I did sh.. She was very kind to me" I was stuttering a bunch "she even let me have a brand new car she found in a junk yard" the tears started welling up in my eyes again. I didn't do well with deaths, I haver have been able to. "She was a very kind lady, when did this happen?" I asked almost not being able to talk, "it happened about three weeks ago" the policeman stood up and asked if he could have a donut, "sure" "WAIT WHAT!!!" I stood up and grabbed my hair, "that's impossible she gave me the car TODAY!" I said not sure how to react, "sir calm down I'm sure it wasn't her it could've been someone else that looked like her".
I stared at the policeman "she even introduced herself it was her" a moment of silence burst through the room, it looked like he was trying to think. He opened his mouth but he didn't say a word "I'm sure it was her" I said breaking the silence, "It is not possible she was stabbed seven times three weeks ago, it's just not possible" we stared at each other for a long time, "you must think I'm crazy that I saw her right?" The policeman just kept staring, his eyes actually began to turn white. "Are you alright officer Umps?" He started to mumble something in some language that is couldn't quite understand, it sounded Latin.
"Officer please are you ok?" My heart began to race again nothing like this had ever happened to me, the officer seemed to be looking at something, I turned around but there was nothing there. He started to get a bloody nose, "officer?!" His white silky dead eyes met mine, he started to foam out of his mouth as well. All of the sudden his eyes flashed back to normal, he fell down and began to have a seizure, "help!" I started to scream "I don't think he can breathe!"