Prologue

-Right after Infinity War, after the blip-

Tony Stark sat alone in his lab, gazing sadly at the picture of him and Peter in Stark Industry. Peter looked so happy in the picture, the opposite of the look on his face when he blipped. He thought back to that day that Peter- when there was a blinding flash of light and he drifted into unconsciousness.

The Avengers, though all of them were in seperate places, they were all thinking about the same thing. The Blip, and the people they lost. suddenly, there was a blinding flash of light and they all fell unconscious.

-1 year after No Way Home, when nobody knows the existence of Peter Parker-

Peter sat alone on the windowsill, gazing sadly at the stars. May was always so kind and happy, the opposite of him now. he thought back to that day that May- when there was a bright flash of light and he fell into unconsciousness. 

Peter's former Decathlon team, though most of them managed to get into MIT, they were all thinking of different things. Where MJ got her Dahlia necklace from, why Ned felt like his best friend was not MJ, why Flash felt like he knew Spiderman, how all of them felt like something was missing. Suddenly, there was a bright flash of light and they all fell unconscious.