chapter 2: Explanations

"So.. the reason everyone was surprised to see tony and the Avengers is because.. the Avengers are not really.. a thing anymore. There were certain.. sacrifices and.. deaths.." The avengers sucked in a breath at this. "of Natasha Romanov, and Tony Stark." There were loud gasps at this. Clint and Pepper ran to Natasha and Tony, engulfing them into a huge hug. "Steve Rogers goes back in time to live his life and gives his shield to Sam Wilson.." Everyone let out a breath, relieved that Steve, at least, wasn't sacrificed. Sam was quite taken aback at this information.

"And you guys are going to watch, or react to, Spiderman, or, Peter Parker, dealing with it all." There was another round of shouts at this, but it was quickly stopped by 'fangirl' shouting 'sensory overload!' a lot of the Avengers still sent glares Tony's way, but didn't scream at him like they would've done. The former decathlon team were very surprised that a college student was Spiderman.

"Due to a.. problem, Midtown students, your memories of Peter Parker were.. wiped, by magic." There were quite a bit of scoffing at this. " I know this may seem quite unbelievable, but.. I will now restore your memories and hopefully, you'll be able to remember Peter Parker."

Just as that sentence was said, the theater was engulfed in a inky black mist that disappeared a second later. The Avengers seemed unaffected, but the former Decathlon class started shouting various "I remember"s. The room was filled with shouts, but nobody missed Ned and Peter practically ramming onto eachother and when MJ  and Peter kissed, both of them tearful, everyone fell silent.

"didn't you kill mysterio  though?" The gym teacher interrupted, quite to MJ's annoyance. All eyes turned to Peter. Before Ned and MJ could say anything, fangirl interrupted. "Why don't we watch why Peter had to kill Mysterio, or rather how Mysterio killed himself? It certainly wasn't because Peter 'wanted to be the next Iron Man'. Please take a seat, everybody." The original Iron Man grimaced.