Chapter 6: The multiverse goes boom

*This is the last actual chapter before I go into hibernation for a week sorry its shorter than the other chapters*

"This clip is how Spiderman and Doctor Strange opened the multiverse." "Wait- The wizard?" "Well, it was technically my fault, Mr. Stark.." "Well, you used a spell, right? Then it's probably the Wizard's fault." "It's mysterio's fault." "..okay.."

STRANGE: You ready?
PETER: I'm ready.

"For what?" Cindy asked.

STRANGE: Nice knowing you, Spiderman.

"Wait, what?"

PETER: Wait, excuse me?
STRANGE: The entire world is about to forget that Peter Parker is Spiderman. He creates an orange magic string with his hands.

"Even us?" Ned said, indicating to MJ and himself. "Well.. I tried to make you guys not forget it.. But.." "The spell malfunctioned. MJ said. "The spell malfunctioned." Peter repeated.

STRANGE: Including me.
Strange orange symbols begin to surround them in a round circle.

"Not gonna lie, that's so cool." Sally exclaimed.

PETER: Wait, everyone? Can't some people still know?
STRANGE: That's not how the spell works. Very difficult and dangerous to change it mid- casting.

"So that's how it malfunctioned? You added too much people?" Sam asked. "Yeah, pretty much."

PETER: So MJ's gonna forget everything we've been through? I mean, is she even gonna be my girlfriend?
STRANGE: That depends. Was she your girlfriend just because you're Spiderman or..
PETER: I don't know. I really hope not.

"Seriously?" MJ asked, unimpressed. "At least I proved that I love you..?" Peter faltered under her playful (but quite frightening) glare.

STRANGE: Alright, fine. Everyone's gonna forget you're Spiderman, except your girlfriend.
Strange adds another symbol ring to the original one.

"Dude, what about-" "Yeah, Ned, uh.."

PETER: Thank you so much- Oh my god. Ned.

"Thanks, man." Ned said. Peter grinned sheepishly.

PETER: Ned!
STRANGE: What is a Ned?

"The wizard is getting annoyed!" Tony said in a sing song voice. Ned gave a grunt of disapproval at being addressed as a 'what'.

PETER: He's my best friend so it's really important to me that Ned knows.
Strange adds another circle.
STRANGE: Okay. Let's not change the pattern of the spell anymore.. While I'm casting it.

"I agree." Principal Morita and a few others agreed.

PETER: Okay, I'm done. I swear I'm done.

"I have a feeling that you are not done." Rhody said.

PETER: But my aunt May should really know.

"Yup.."

PETER: Once she found out I was Spiderman, it got really messy, and I don't think I can get through it again.

"Was that that important, kid?" Steve asked. "I know, I shouldn't have added so many people. None of this would've happened if I had just listened to Doctor Strange." Tony couldn't help remembering the night that he took Peter's suit away. He had said the exact same thing to him. Except now, he was saying it to himself.

PETER: So my aunt May?
STRANGE: YES.
Strange adds another circle.
PETER: Oh, thank you. Happy?
STRANGE: NO, I'm annoyed.
PETER: No, it's a nickname. Harold 'Happy' Hogan. He used to work for Tony Stark..

"At least me dying stopped you from adding another of that weird magic circle thingies." Nobody laughed, just stared at Tony.

STRANGE: Could you just stop talking?
PETER: Basically everyone who knew that I was Spiderman before should still know.

"Is that possible?" Betty asked.

The spells suddenly get bigger, crashing into each other and crashing the underground temple (?).

"Wrong move."

Peter and Strange gets lifted up into the air, the floor caving in beneath them. The screen cuts to black.

"So.. I'm assuming that made everybody forget you..?" "No. Instead, it brought up people from other universes that knows Spiderman's identity. Turns out there are more than one Spiderman, and even more villains." Peter grimaced.