Chapter 7: Doctor Octopus

This clip was the only one that I could find.. ignore the healthbars and sorry for the late update! Updates might be slow..

"This clip is about Spidey's first encounter with Doctor Octopus. His suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way." "Who's Dr.Octopus?" Bruce asked. "Seems pretty.. weird..?" "Oh um-" Peter started, but fangirl cut him off. "You'll see."

Peter walks up to a black car in a suit.

"What're you doing..?" Bruce asked. "Well-" "You do realise you're standing in the street?" "I mean- my identity was already blown- and I was trying to get Ned and MJ in MIT." "Seriously??"

PETER: Hi. I'm Peter Parker.

"Pretty sure she knows that."

Assistant vice chancellor: You do know you're in the street, right?

"Exactly."

PETER: Yeah, I know, I'm sorry, I just really needed to talk to you and you're on your way to the airport-

"And you're kinda stopping her.." Principal Morita pointed out. Peter cringed..

PETER: MJ Watson and Ned Leeds are the two smartest people I've ever seen in my entire life, and I'm the dumbest person because I let them help me, but if I didn't let them help me, millions of people would've died, so please-

"You're rambling." "I'm rambling and I sound so awkward-" "You didn't realise that?" MJ said fondly, and Peter blushed a bit.

PETER: Don't let MIT be dumb like me.

"That sounds weird."

A.V.C: MIT is dumb?

Everybody burst out laughing.

PETER: No! I'm saying don't let MIT be dumb-

This raised another burst of laughter.

PETER: I mean, like the dumber version of me that wouldn't have let them help-

"You're not helping your case.." Principal Morita said, facepalming mentally. "I know." Peter replied, wishing he was antman so that he could shrink out of sight.

A.V. C: You didn't rehearse that, did you, Peter?
PETER: Basically, what I'm trying to-
People starts running frantically on the bridge.

"Kid, look behind you.." Wanda said.

PETER: Why are you running? What-
A long metal arm crashes onto the road smashing cars and Peter looks panicked.
PETER: Oh my god. Ma'am? You should get off the car. Everybody get off the bridge!

"That's why he's called Dr. Octopus.." Clint said. "How do you know that Dr. Octopus is male?" Natasha glared at Clint. "I just-" "She's true." Pepper agreed. "I-" "That's kind of rude." Wanda also agreed. "-" MJ looked (glared) up at Clint. "....." "Why isn't anybody helping me----" "Because they're right." Bucky said. "That's true." Steve agreed. "I agree." Bruce said. "Keep me out of this." Rhodey said. "It's true. These women are.. dangerous." Tony said. "Scary." Peter agreed. The class nodded vigorously.

The driver leaves, leaving the assistant vice chancellor locked in the car.
A.V. C: Doors locked. Hey!

"He just left her there!" Steve exclaimed, disbelievingly. There were a few furious grunts.

Cars flip over, and Doctor Octopus comes into view.
DOC OC: Hello, Peter.

"Have you met him before?" Steve asked. "No, I hadn't." "Then why is he-" "Don't ask. You'll see."