Part-2

Hope was having way too much fun. She might just stay a week in here watching Ryan fail. The entire scenario was chaotic and Hope loved everything about it. There was just something about seeing people in despair and the chaos that was happening in front of her eyes. She didn’t want it to stop.

"Hope please, stop making things worse" Ryan pleaded from his position between the counter and Trudy’s attacking hands and crying wails.

“How am I making things worse, you should have thought about the consequences before you decided to go out with two people at the same time" Hope replied with mock sorrow " hit him some more from my side Trudy" Hope said to Trudy and watched as she started bawling again.

By this time Ryan have had enough, nothing that was happening was his fault and he refused to be played around by Hope like this anymore, but there was nothing he could do, he was just a human and she was the tribrid, there was no we he could defeat Hope even if he managed to free himself from Trudy’s attack. But maybe he could say something, yes he could do that, he would try to get to Hope through his words.

"I won’t help you" Ryan said praying that this would be enough to convince Hope. 

“You will help me or you know what happens" Hope declared.

“I don't care, do whatever you want, you are already on the verge of ruining my newly found human life, so go ahead do what you want" Ryan replied back, he could see that his plan to get through Hope with words was failing miserably there was no way she was believing any of this.

Hope didn't believe him for a second. there is no way he wouldn't care, but she reasoned the entire mess was taking a lot of time and triad probably would be on their next step right now, so  she could ruin his life peacefully later, right now other things needed more attention. 

She walked up to where Trudy and Ryan were standing and placed one hand on Trudy’s shoulder and looked directly into her eyes.

"You will forget everything that happened here and come with Ryan and me for dinner" Hope said as she compelled Trudy

“Why would you do that" Ryan asked

“I’m not done with her” Hope said simply

“Wh... what do you mean by that?” Ryan stuttered

Hope ignored his question and started walking out and Trudy followed her out of compulsion leaving him no choice but to follow them.

“The show is over” Ryan said to the crowd of people that were still staring at him. And started leading out to the door, and for the millionth time of the day he didn't have a good feeling about this.

--------

Outside of the restaurant the two followed Hope towards her car and began to sit. Ryan sat in the front while Trudy sat in the back. Ryan didn't want to participate in whatever Hope had planned for Trudy and him which by all means was something he won’t like, but this was not what he was concerned about as he entered the car.

“Why does this car smell like blood?” Ryan asked worried

“I’ll give you one guess" Hope answered while smiling

“I don't know what you want from me, but I need to make it clear that I prefer being alive?”

“Relax, I won’t kill you, yet” 

“Can you at least let Trudy go” Ryan asked in frustration, the least Hope could do was let Trudy go so that he could worry only about himself.

“No” Hope replied directly “now tell me where you live”