I get mobbed(9)

.After the race, my team principal, Toto Wolff, jumped on me and congratulated me.

I stood on the podium feeling important. I could see my strategist and co-workers. As the national anthem played, I stood on my toes.

The anthem got over and we sprayed each other with champagne. It was the best!

As I went back to the paddock I got absolutely mobbed. After they cleared out, standing in front of me were my friends: Lando Norris and Max Verstappen.

"Congrats on the win," said Lando.

"Thanks."  I replied

"So how about we go to my hotel for lunch?" Asked Max.

"Sure." Lando and I said together.

"Just for a few hours though, we have fly to Barcelona tomorrow."

We all got into our cars and followed Max to his hotel.

"Cool!" Lando exclaimed.

"Yep." replied Max.

He led us to his room.

"You guys must be hungry. Why don't we head down to the buffet?"

"Yep," I replied

We reached the buffet in 2 minutes and went to serve ourselves.

When we finished and sat down to eat. Lando started talking and did not stop until we went back to our teams.

That night I packed up my bags and lay on my bed, still recovering from my first F1 win. I decided to go to sleep since I had to get up early. I slept with ease that night.

The next morning I woke up at 5 am and got ready to leave. I met Hamilton in the lobby and we went to the airport. When we arrived our team was already waiting for us. We got into our plane and found our seats. It was going to be a long flight to Spain.