I Nearly Die And Charles Looks Like He Is Going To Cry (11)

As we all know, Monaco is the hardest circuit on the calendar.

That's why, Lewis qualified 1st and I came last.

~~~~~~

Now it was race day and I got ready. So the 1st light came on then 2nd ,3rd ,4th and 5th I got a very bad start.I Immedietly fell back.

Now there was no way I could go to the podium places.
So after 40/60 laps I was in P 15 I was trying to go ahead of Vettlel. When it happened. I know you are like just cut to the chase already. I know, I know anyways you know when that you have understeer you crash sometimes. Well that happened to me on the hairpin and i had to retire.

After the race Charles came up to me and said "I am sorry that you crashed" he was sweating just below his eyes so it looked like he was crying.

I was trying not to laugh. But I said " thanks bro". With that he left.

So I didn't know what to do for another two weeks. Next up was the Austrian Grand Prix.
So we flew to Austria the day after the Monaco race. And we landed around 1:30 pm so we went for lunch. So before I continue let me tell you something:. During my time at Mercedes I made friends. Aka Lewis , Alex, Magnus and May. But I never told them my secret.