The Question

Today was the final race of the season. The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
I put on my overalls and shoes and slipped my pen/trident into my pocket.
I got strapped into my car and they pushed me to the grid.

The formation lap started and I reached the grid.
A few laps later I crossed the line and came home 5th. I didn't win the championship, Lewis did.
We went back to the hotel and packed all our things, we would be going back to our own houses.

I opened my door and threw my bag on the couch. I went up to my room and waiting for me was Posiedon.
" Hello James"
"Hi"
" Come with me".
And thats how I got dragged to the cyclops forges.
In the cyclops forges, I took a huge sheet of metal and cut the shape I wanted. Next i bent it to make it into armour, next  I used my powers and enchanted it. So now I had an enchanted set of armour.

Now for the question.
I found Posiedon in his Godly bedroom, lazing around. I asked, "hey dad... Um a few of my mortal friends kinda found out that I'm a God. So... I was wondering if they could be Gods too?"
Posiedon just  said "Sure, how many?"
"5"
"You have the power to do it, so do it."
"Ooookay. Thanks dad, bye"

And so my friends, we have come to the end of this story. Please tell me if you would like more of my adventures, in the comments or conversation. Thank you for being with me till the end. I might just make more adventures with me Lewis, Alex,Toto, Magnus and May as gods.

Thanks and  bye. Look forward to seeing you in my other books.