I dream... A lot.(14)

As soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep you must think that is good

Its not. It means nightmares.

I was standing in a pitch black chasm. I couldn't move and a voice spoke. " Hello James, today's challenge was nothing compared to what tricks I have up my sleeve. I couldn't speak. But the voice seemed to read my thoughts. "Wondering who I am are we?" The voice seemed so familliar.
"Let's say you know the answer or maybe you're mom and dad will know. " I am reforming by the minute. I am coming for you. I will find you,  kill you and all you friends and family .

I woke up with a start, my face beaded with sweat.

The Titan Lord was coming for me.

Lewis got up and looked at me. " What happened?" I explained my dream.
"So the little mythology I know, tells me the titan lord is .." before he could continue I interrupted. " Don't say it! names have power."
"Okay. So what do we do about this?" I looked at the time on my clock it was 8 am the others would be awake. " First lets go for breakfast. And call the others."

So for breakfast I had pancakes, coffe and pineapple.
During breakfast we discussed the plan. The plan was we lure The Titan Lord into a trap and then I use his own scythe to cut him to pieces. This was not going to work.
So I went to the pool for sometime and the water was perfect. So Lewis was in the room. Or so I thought. I went up the stairs to the 5 floor, then out of nowhere Lewis jumps out and jump scares me. " Lewis!! Seriously?" Lewis started changing form until standing in front of me was: Kronos, Lord of the Titans.