Chapter 2

Madison p.o.v
My mom came in my room at 6:30 this morning to get ready. Today was my first day of school and Tyrone was coming to pick me up. I can't wait to till he comes the last past days we have been hanging out a lot. He took me on a tour of Miami to kinda get use to it. We have so much in common it's crazy. We are now best friends hopefully we can become more than best friends. I got out of bed and went a take a shower and brush my teeth and stuff. Since it was the first day I wasn't required to wear uniform so I went to my closet and got my outfit. I got my black high waisted jean and crop top with love on it and my pair of black flats and a cardigan. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. My mom just put breakfast on the table, pancakes with eggs and bacon and orange juice. I was eating and then got a phone call from Tyrone.
Tyrone: hey I'm like five minutes away
Me: ok I will go get my stuff and meet you outside
Tyrone: ok see you soon
I hung up the phone and went upstairs I got my bookbag and grabbed my earphones of the night stand and went back downstairs. I kissed my mom on the cheek and went outside. As soon I close the door Tyrone pulled up and leaned over the door opening the door for me.
"Good morning bestie " I said as I got in, he laughed nodding. The whole ride to school we jammed out to music from loyal by Chris Brown to kissing on my tattoos by August Alsina. We both sang along and occasionally rapped. He was a pretty good singer and rapper. We pulled up into the parking lot and we got out I stood there for a moment as reality hit me. "The longer you wait the more nerves kick in" he said as he put his hand on my lower back gently pushing me forward. "Ok I got this I can do it " I said. "I like a girl who can motivate herself " he whispered in my ear as I jumped a little. He walked me into the office and the principle was waiting for us. "I tried to put you guys in as many classes together but you guys are on two different levels" she said. I saw a smirk appear on his face "sorry I'm too smart for you" he cockily said. " I was actually talking about Madison but ok if you want to feel special for a minute go ahead" she said. I watched his cocky smile go to an embarrassed frown on his face in a matter of seconds. "yea totally" I said grabbing my paper kissing him on his cheek and left out the office. He followed me out and took my paper reading my schedule and started frowning. "Ugh you got that so called sexy teacher that every girl drools over" he said sounding disgusted. " I doubt he is even sexy to me I never had a sexy tea..........".