Pt 1: Their Beginning

No One's POV:

Everything was 'normal' when it came to the Miya family except for one thing, Atsumu. Atsumu is a child who could see ghosts! Well, only one ghost and his namd is Sakusa Kiyoomi. Atsumu was friends with a ghost and everyone didn't know that, even his own family and twin brother.

Atsumu is a ambiverted kind of person which means they are an introvert and an extrovert. Atsumu is an introvert for random people or strangers while he is an extrovert  when it comes to people he's close with.
Atsumu doesn't really have a lot of friends. The only friends he has is Osamu, his twin brother and Suna, his neighbor/best friend.

Now, I will tell you the story on how Miya Atsumu fell in love with his best friend, Sakusa Kiyoomi who's surprisingly a ghost.

Atsumu's POV:

I went to my room after a long day of school. When I got there I spotted someone sitting down on my bed while looking around. He had dark curly hair and some moles that are perfectly placed in the right of his forehead. He also had a mask covering his face and some gloves covering his hands.

"H-Hello? Who are ya? How did ya get in here?" I asked, He then looked at me "Hm? You can see me?" "Uh... yeah? w-why?" "....I'm a ghost.."

A-a ghost?!?!? Wait what???!!!

"Y-yer a ghost?" "Yes." "T-then how can I-" "I dunno, I'm just as confused as you" "Then How did you get here? and why here?" "I didn't really come here on purpose." "What do you mean?" "Someone sent me here to live a second chance and the only problem is, I'm a ghost and only one person can see me and I'm guessing... you're that person.." "But why me?" "I dunno..." Silence then filled the room....

After a bit, he spoke. "Sakusa Kiyoomi" "What? What's that?" "My name. My name's Sakusa Kiyoomi" "Oh.. Well Omi, My names Miya Atsumu! Nice to meet you!" I said as I walked in front of him. "Nice to meet you too... I guess"