Pt 17: New family member

No One's POV:

After a while, Atsumu and Sakusa were called to eat dinner.

Atsumu's POV:

"Atsumu! Time to eat! Bring your friend too!" Mom shouted from downstairs. "Okay Ma! I'll be there in a minute!" "Alright Atsumu!" Me and Omi then stood up from bed and went downstairs.

Me and Omi changed what we'll say. Omi would say something to the lines of 'Don't say that, It's fine' so that it would feel more real.

When we were there, I saw Osamu giving a glare to Omi. "Samu? Why are ya glaring at Omi?" "Nothing, just wondering, who's he?" He said, still glaring at Omi. "Oh! This is Omi, His full name is Sakusa Kiyoomi!" I said "Sakusa Kiyoomi, Nice to meet you. You must be Osamu? Your brother talks about you a lot." He said, probably trying to be polite. "... Hm... Ok! He's good... and polite!" Samu said, He was probably checking if Omi was a bad choice or not... Protective much? I guess so.

We then ate together then talked. It turns out, Samu and Omi were different yet they both have one thing in common which was being protective towards me.

all of us found that out when Suna came in while we were talking and then hugged me first. Omi then started to glare at Suna, I forgot that he hated Suna because he was friends with me.

"Uh... T-Tsumu? W-who's this?" Suna said, nervously. "This is Omi! His full name is Sakusa Kiyoomi" "Oh.. O-okay.... Why is he scary?" "I-... I actually don't know" Omi then talked which made me blush, "He. is. mine. Back. off..." He said, He felt like he was releaing scary aura that could kill with one look! I saw Suna scared "O-okay! I-i'll back off! Just don't kill me! And, I have a boyfriend which is Osamu so don't worry about me stealing Atsumu from you!" Suna said while letting me go from our hug.

The scary feeling Omi then faded and then he smiled "Good.... Sorry by the way.... I'm just protective, He is my first friend after all" Osamu looked at him horrified and... Proud?!? Oh well, he's weird either way.

We then continued to talk until mom told Omi that he had to go home now since it was late. "Oh! 'bout that mom... Can Omi live with us? He has no family and he's living alone and he's getting lonely!" "Atsu! Don't say that! I told you that It's fine and that I'm used to it!" "But... Ya keep complaining to me how lonely ya were and how sad you were!" "N-no I didn't" "Yes ya did!" and with that, we started 'arguing'. Of course, We were acting.

We stopped when mom told us to stop. "S-sorry Ma" "S-sorry Miss Miya" "Kiyoomi, Call me mom" "E-eh?!?" "You can live with us. We'll treat you like you're our own." Mom said. Omi then cried happy tears.

I Didn't know if that was real or not... I'm just gonna ask that later, but now, we're gonna celebrate a new family member, well also a future one, if you know what I mean ;)