Pt 15: I'm Human?!?!?

No One's POV:

It's been a week since Sakusa and Atsumu confessed and started dating yet something is up with Sakusa.

He couldn't read Atsumu's mind. He couldn't do anything that he did as a ghost. It was like, he turned human...

Sakusa's POV:

It's been a week and I somehow lost some of my ghost 'powers'. I don't know why tho...

"Hey Omi? Did ya get yer 'powers' back yet? It's been a week." "No Atsu. Somehow, no powers" "How can a ghost not have his powers?" "Don't know.."

Someone then opened the door and it was Mom. "Hey Mom" "Hey Atsumu! By the way, who's this? Is that your friend" She said pointing at me.... Wait what?!?!?

She can see me??!!??

I looked at Atsu who was looking at me. "What? Why are you two looking at each other in shock?" Atsu's mom asked.

How the heck can she see me?!?!? I'm a gho-... Wait.. Is that why-?

"Uh... Yeah mom..... Let me uh.... introduce ya to him. Mom meet Omi, His full name is Sakusa Kiyoomi." "Oh? You have a nickname for him? How sweet. Nice to meet you Kiyoomi" "Uh... H-hello Ma'am" I said. "Oh please, call me mom. You're a friend of Atsumu right? So please, call me mom. You're the first friend Atsumu had in years!" "Uh.. okay mom.." She then smiled then left the room.

Me and Atsumu looked at each other and I'm guessing we were thinking of the same thing.

I'm human?!?!?