Pt 4: School? What?

(A/N: Sorry that I didn't post yesterday! I was sick and I kinds slept the whole time I was done with my One-shot book 😅 I also didn't have any idea of what to make for part 4 so yeah... Anyways, Enjoy this chapter) 

Time Skip~ The next day

No One's POV:

Atsumu woke up at 7:30am to get ready for school which was in an hour. He already took a shower and was now packing his things.

Atsumu's POV:

I was rushing to prepare my things for school until Omi came out of nowhere. "AAH!!.... Ya scared me!" "Oh... Sorry.." "W-what do ya need" I said trying to breath from the 'heart attack'. "What are you doing?" "What?" I asked confused. "I mean, Why are you packing your things?" "Well, I'm late for school!" I said while I continued to pack my things "School? What? What's that?" My eyes widened. 

Don't tell me he doesn't know  what 'school' is?!

"Ya don't know what 'school' is??" I asked him "No? Why? Is it important?" "Well, yeah! Well, It may be boring.... but it's important!" "What's so important about it?" "Well, Ya need school to learn things, ya scaring ghost!" "Really? Oh... Can I come with you?" "But they'll see ya!" "Did you forget again Atsumu?"

Oh right... He's a ghost...

"Uhm... Sure! Why tho? Schools boring! I wish I wouldn't go...." "It's just that, I wanna be like a human and you just said you had 'school'. If humans go to school and I wanna be one, why can't I go there too?" "hm.... Good point..... Ok, I get it! At least I won't be bored with school anymore since yer there!" "So.. do I need to pack too or..??" He asked "No, ya don't need too! Ya just have to listen to the big grown up when yer in the classroom which is a room in school. Well, just follow me the whole time we're out of the house." "Oh.. ok"

After a while I finished packing and head outside with Omi. "There you are Atsumu! We're gonna be late for school!" Shouted 'Samu "Sorry! Let's just run instead of walk!" "Fine!" We then ran to school and when we got there we were panting. After we were okay now, we went to our classroom and listened to our teacher, so did Omi (secretly).

Time Skip~ After school; walking home

I guess today was better than usual since I saw Omi. I don't know why but I feel safer and happier when I am with him. I don't know if It's because he's a special friend or something else... I guess I'll find out in the future when I'm old enough.