8. Curiosity

"Take this money and i don't want anyone's favor understood" vaish shouted angrily handover the money, leaving sid,

she said giving money back to sidd and sidd, rii and saniya were confused seeing her sudden reaction hearing abhi's name.

Vaish gruab anu's hand and took her with vaish. Anu's wanted to give an explanation to sid and friends but was unable to.

" Sid why did Anushka's sister got angry from abhi's name??" Asked saniya to sid.

"How will I know that?? Let me ask himself once I reach home" said sid.

"That's better" said ri.

---------

"Di what were you doing?? you know how bad they would have feel for your behavior??" Asked vaish.

"Not more than what we feel the day when we lose our parents right??" Asked vaish, form her her it was clear that she was at the verge of crying.

That person has a lot of memories with vaish with hurt her each moment, the memories which made her living difficult.

--------------

Sid reached home and asked about abhi, he got to know that he will be back by night only. Sid went to abhi's room and decided to wait there until he come.

Sid had an inner feelings that it's not something professional or vaish is his just a hater. He feels that it's something really personal, he didn't even had food and waited to abhi.

abhishek came back late night after a hectic day he came to his room and saw sidd sleeping resting his head on his bed laying down.

abhi rushed to him seeing like that. "Sid wake up, what happened??" Asked worried abhi.

Sid woke up, "what happened??" Asked sid as he saw abhi worried.

"That's my question, what happened?? Are you ill??" Asked abhi checking his temperature.

"Don't worry I am fine" said sid. " Then way were you sleeping here??" Asked abhi.

Just then sid remembered about vaish. "I was waiting for you, I wanted to ask you something" said sid.

"Seriously?? For that you were here?? I thought you were ill!!" Expressed abhi.

"Sorry! I won't repeat but just tell me one thing..." Said sid.

"What??" Asked abhi. "Who is vaishnavi??" Asked sid.

*********************