Harry Potter. Missing. (REQUEST)

Uhhhhh idk what to call this :)

I HAVE A REQUEST! I’ve been searching ALL OVER for a one shot that’s still open and! I wanted to request you make a one shot of Harry instead of a scar, he gets cursed into a kitten, Draco finds him, and they grow up together, but one day, (any year) at Hogwarts Harry turns back and now needs to learn how to function as a human and falls in love with Draco! <3 

Iliaz1826

Peter stared at the kitten in front of him in shock. He could’ve sworn the Potters had a baby boy, not a kitten. He glanced over at the black robes crumpled on the floor of the Potter nursery, slightly smoking. Well, fuck.  

*

7 years later… 

“Dear, why in the name of Merlin is there a kitten on my armchair?”  

Lucius winced. He knew to not ever mess with his wife’s belongings and her armchair is the most precious one of all. He told Draco not to let the kitten out of his sight – it was his responsibility after all, but it was clear that the 8-year-old had disregarded his instructions.  

“Hello Cissy. How was the mother meet up?”  

Narcissa narrowed her eyes at him. “Don’t change the subject Lucius.” 

Ah shit. He’s in trouble.  

“I only wanted to know why we have a cat now. He’s the most adorable thing!” Lucius finally lowered his newspaper to look at his wife. She stood before him cradling the little cat in her arms and was cooing.  

Cooing.  

“Oh, um well, Draco wanted a pet, and whatever Draco wants, Draco gets.”  

The middle-aged woman snickered. “This just proves that you are the reason Draco’s spoiled. Anyway, how do the peacocks and this kitty cat get along?” 

Lucius smiled, “Surprisingly well actually. They play a game of peck and chase – or more like tap and chase from Blitz.” 

“Blitz?” 

“The cat, dear.”  

Just then the two adults heard stomping form the hallway. Their son burst through the doorway and his face lit up into a grin as he saw his mother. 

“Mother! You’re back!” he exclaimed happily. 

Narcissa smiled softly, “Yes Dragon, I am back. And I have something for you too! I wasn’t aware you already had a cat, but I had bought something for when you did get one. I know they’re your favourite animal after all.” 

She cradled Blitz closer to her chest before leaning down and picking up her bag and taking out a wrapped box. “Here.” 

Draco took it brimming with excitement. He tore open the wrapping and slowly opened the box. “Oh mother! It’s beautiful! And it’s perfect!” He picked up the black collar with diamonds dotted around the leather in star shapes.  

The small boy then bounded over to his mother with his cat in her arms and presented the collar to Blitz to sniff. Narcissa delicately lifted the cats head and allowed Draco to put the collar on the feline before handing him over to her son. The Malfoy heir let out the cutest giggle and thanked his mother profusely before shouting about writing a letter to Pansy and Blaise about Blitz’s new collar.  

He raced off with the cat tucked securely in his arms. 

“I am the only one who spoils him, my arse.” Lucius muttered before lifting his paper and reading again. His wife glared at him before smiling at the babbling she could here from upstairs as Draco gushed over his companion.