Game on! Pt2 (18+)

CHRIS'S POV

We had another five minutes until we were home. Abby was sitting next to me, rubbing her thighs together and trying not to touch herself right now. I must admit, this is the worst thing ever. My fiancé is currently sitting right next to me naked and I can't do anything because I'm driving and I don't know anywhere near here that is secluded enough that I could go. I pulled into our street and could see our house, along with hearing the whimpers from Abby at the fact that she was so close to finally getting what she really wanted. I was getting impatient too. The thought of taking her in the car was at the top of my list when we got into the garage.

The door to the garage finally closed. "Back seat now!" I said firmly, so she did it without hesitation. I got out of the car and stripped off my clothes, then joined her. "Fifteen minutes of driving with you looking like this was fucking torture, princess." I was running my hands up and down her lower legs, ever so slightly making my way up to her thighs as she sat in front of me with her legs closed, tempting me to just lose control, but I wouldn't do it. Not without permission.

I grabbed Abby's ankle and put it on my right shoulder and began kissing all the way down whilst looking her in the eye. "You like this, don't you? Tell me what you need, princess." Abby sits up a little higher, as she'd slid down a little on the chair a little. "I need you, Chris. I need you to make me feel good. I want all of you. ALL. OF. YOU!" The fact that she repeated the last part with more authority just to get her point across was enough for me, but just to be clear. "Are you sure, Abby? All of me. No foreplay. You just want it rough, fast and sweaty in the back of our car, where our friends and family sit. Huh?" The lewd moan that escaped her mouth could have made me cum there and then. I saw her nodding her head as well, so that was my green light. "You got it. Hold on tight baby."

I had to make sure she was wet enough first, not that there was any doubt about that, but better safe than sorry. My hands gripped her knees and parted them, revealing her soaked core. Seeing this, all I wanted to do was taste her and make her cum two or three times before having my way with her, but she didn't want that and I couldn't blame her. I lined myself up and started out gently. This was the only part I would never rush. "Ready?" I see her smile at me as her hands make their way around my neck and she nods.

I could feel Abby tugging at my hair. "What do you need, my little slut?" I could feel her walls gripping me tighter at the words. I know she likes it when I call her that when we have sex, because in those moments she was my little slut, with the moans, the whimpers and the way her body responded to my every move. Outside of sex, she was my baby girl, with only the sweetest words being used. "I need more, Chris. Please!" Without saying anything else, I moved our position from me above her, pounding her tight pussy, to her straddling me and me being even deeper. But this meant I could rub her clit and make her cum quicker and she needed that release. I could tell tears were forming in her eyes from the pressure. "You good, baby?" I had to make sure before I kept going." The tears have me worried. "Yeah, just need to cum so bad." Thank God.

I began rubbing her clit as she bounced up and down on my cock, her head lulling back and forth at the same time with pleasure. "I'm gonna cum, Chris. FUCK!" Her movements never faltered, though she remained at a steady pace until she came all over my cock as she slowed down, slowly fucking herself through her orgasm, so I took over and began thrusting relentlessly into her. The screams of pleasure that were coming from her were amazing. "Bedroom?" I asked, curious, if she wanted to move from the car to somewhere more comfortable. "Yes!" She told me, so I got out of the car holding Abby's ass while I was still inside of her. "This feels nice. It's like fucking and walking at the same time. You're walking and I'm being fucked gently." She smirked at me. We got into the bedroom and I put her on the bed, then I pulled out of her as she hissed at the loss of me inside her. "Ass up, slut. I think someone needs a reminder of who's in charge right now." Abby was getting into position as I came up behind her and my hand found her ass cheek as I spanked her four times before I got in position to eat that pussy because right now she was being punished for stripping in the car when she was only told to strip from the waist down.