Happy anniversary. (18+)

The next three days went by quickly and a lot of fun was had doing things like shopping, exploring and renting a car so we could drive out to the Hamptons for our anniversary, which was today, July 22nd. This time one year ago, Chris asked me to be his girlfriend and I've never been happier.

We got up, showered and got ready for the day. "Have you texted Frank to let him know that we won't need him for the next few days?" I asked Chris. "I have. At least he can do whatever he wants for the next few days without being glued to his phone thinking that we'll message at some point. I'm glad that we rented that car now. It's a win-win for us because we can drive to places in the Hamptons while we are there and we can drive home no matter the time.

Chris's arms had begun to wrap around my waist from behind as he pulled me into his embrace. "Happy anniversary, Abby. I love you so much." The sweet sound of his voice whispering made me shiver all over. "I love you too, Chris. Happy anniversary." I turned around and kissed him hard. Just as I thought we were going to go further, Chris's phone went off as he pulled away. He told me that it was his dad and that he'd be out on the terrace for a few minutes. As soon as he left the room, I let out a loud sigh.

I threw a few things into a case for us, and Chris told me to bring a nice dress for dinner because we'll be going out for dinner one night while we're there. "We need to stop at a grocery store before we get there to stock up on some things while we are there. I'm not leaving that house unless it is absolutely necessary." I told him as he smirked. "Good, because I don't plan on being dressed for most of the time we are there, so I hope..." He pulled me over towards him and ran his hand up my thigh whilst running a finger along my clothed pussy. "You're ready, pretty girl. Never know, you might end up with a baby here by the end of the trip." He said as he rubbed my stomach before lifting my dress just enough so he could stick his head under it, kissing my stomach and whispering something at the same time.

I had brought my laptop with me because I knew that we were planning on doing something a little different for our anniversary, so we had to plan it while we were there. We looked up the route to the Airbnb we had booked and looked at a few other places, like restaurants and beaches, as well as other things to do as well. I was excited because I had always seen people going to the Hamptons for spring break or in the summer with their families and friends. Of course, these people were rich and on TV, but still, I was always jealous that they got to experience it when I thought I'd never get the chance, but now here I was on my way there.

It was just over two and a half drive from the hotel to the Airbnb for us, so we put on the radio, the windows down and off we went, with the directions in the satnav for Chris to follow as well. While driving, I looked for a grocery store near where we would be staying. I found a Target grocery store, so we would just go there once we had gotten nearer to our final destination.

"You know, we aren't actually staying in the Hamptons because it's booked solid due to the time of year, right?" I smiled whilst looking out the window, watching the new surroundings pass by before answering. Yeah, I know, but we can go there throughout the day as much as we want to stay in together and not get dressed or do much of anything except for each other. It'll be nice to see everything, even if it is just for a day." I said to him as he smiled and nodded, not taking his eyes off of the road.

We had finally made it to Target as we both got out of the car and headed on in to get some food and drink for the next few days. "Pre-cut or fresh fruit?" Chris asked me. "That's a stupid question, don't you think?" I shook my head and laughed as I pointed at the fresh fruit. Before walking away to pick out our anniversary meal for tonight as well as candles too.

We pulled up to the Airbnb and Chris grabbed the groceries and I grabbed the case with our clothes before we headed inside. I walked in not paying attention, of course, so it wasn't until I started getting hit by strings that I noticed that the room was filled with balloons and the most beautiful bouquet of flowers was sitting on the dining table waiting for me, with a little card too.