Down boy. (18+)

We had an early start to the day, but we were fine with that because we had nothing planned for the day anyway, so we could take it easy and do whatever we pleased. We got up and went for breakfast at Sutter Street Cafe. It was delicious and we were so glad that Alex and Amanda told us about it. After that, we looked around Chinatown a little and ventured out and took a cable car from California Street all the way to the end of the line and then went for a look around the Ferry Building.

While we were inside looking around, I found a cheesecake company. Of course, I had to buy a few because I love a good cheesecake. We had tried some of it before, so I bought some just to be on the safe side, but now my mouth was watering and I was starting to get hungry again. It had been a few hours since breakfast, so we needed to find somewhere for lunch. We headed to Patriot House for food and also a few drinks. It would have been rude not to, since we were on vacation for Chris's upcoming birthday.

Lunch was done, so now we were going to walk back to the hotel since it was a nice day and it was just the two of us. "This has been the best trip ever. It's not even my actual birthday yet. Thank Abby." He said as he came to a stop. "You don't have to thank me. You did this for me on my birthday. Remember Disneyworld?" I said with a laugh. "That was next level compared to this, but I still have a few things up my sleeve, so keep the thanks until after the celebrations are over." I winked and began walking again.

We bumped into Alex and Amanda, who had just come back from wherever they ended up today when we got back. "We had such a good day. It's so nice here. A little chilly but nice." Amanada said, as we laughed, considering she went out with just a thin t-shirt on and nothing to cover her arms or anything. "Well babe, I told you to wear a jumper or a hoodie, but you insisted that you'd be warm enough." Alex said, as Amanda let out a huff. "She got mad when I wouldn't give her my hoodie after I told her not to ask because it would be her own fault if she got cold since she never brought her own with her." Alex told us with a laugh. "Fun times all round then." Chris said. Once the doors opened, we agreed to meet at 3:30pm in the lobby so we could head to Pier 39 for dinner and then off to Alcatraz for our night tour.

I had ordered a car for the four of us so that we could all have a drink or two tonight if we wanted to without the need for Alex to drive. Once everyone was in the lobby, I got the call that the car was waiting for us out front. "Let's go, guys, the car's outside." I told everyone. We had all dressed for a lot of walking since it was a tour, so it was sneakers, jeans, a cute little top and a jacket for me. Chris was nearly the same except he had a very cozy looking sweater on that must have been new because I don't remember seeing that going into his suitcase when we were packing at home. "Nice sweater." I told him. "No!" He said as he furrowed his brows, and I gave him a quizzical look. "No. You can't have it when we get home." He told me as I laughed. "Oh, I didn't want to wear it. This is definitely more of a 'you' sweater. Although I do wanna cuddle you right now to see if it's as cozy as it looks." His arms opened wide as he brought me in for a hug. It felt so fluffy and cozy and warm. "Now I want one of my own." I said as I tested the water with him by slipping my hand under the sweater, pretending to look for a t-shirt. He just shook his head at me and smiled.

Arriving at the pier, we saw the red neon sign of the Hard Rock Cafe, our first stop while we were here. We got seated at the table, were given menus and were told that the waitress would be over in a few minutes to take our orders. I saw the look on Chris's face when she left and his eyes fell on the menu. I knew he had found something he wanted and I could guarantee it was the steak. "See something you like?" I asked him as he moved the menu away from him. I saw that he had his phone in his hand with the picture I had sent him only minutes ago of the underwear I had on tonight that I had bought yesterday. "Baby, you can't do that to me when we're out at the start of the night. Look!" He pointed to his crotch, where the hardon was extremely prominent. "Down Boy." I told him with a giggle, but it wasn't too loud for our friends to hear.