👑Reveal👑

Y/N POV

Today is the day that my true identity reveals for the sake of my parents,cause i promise that i won't keep secrets at them and as a 'good daughter' i want to surprise them tonight at the Mafia Ball and tonight i will open the Money Vault and give my parents 20% each of my net worth and 2% each with my Unnies and the boys they all like my family to me and i trust them with all my heart and i know they will happy about my surprise and i don't mind if i give my 42% of my net worth to them and i'm sure i will achieve that worth again cause,remember i have so many businesses and all important now that they all happy.

Time Skip

At the Venue

Me and my friends are now in the venue and they observe the beautiful and luxurious venue in awe

And the event started by the M.C. and we all sat down.

M.C.:Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for  coming to the Grand Mafia Ball and also The Mafia Queen will be here and she will reveal her identity soon and she will open the Money Vault soon to give her almost half of her net worth to the people she trust the most,and we all know that no one knows if who is she and i know that we are all exited to know who really she is.
The M.C. said and they give the M.C.a loud of applause.

While the M.C. is speaking Dad and Mom came to us and we greet them both and i kiss them both in the cheeks.

Mom:hi,sweety you look gorgeous tonight.
Mom said while admiring me.

Thanks Mom you look gorgeous too.
I said sweetly

Dad:Are you kids alright here?
Dad ask us and we all nodded.

Lisa:we're fine here Uncle and you and Auntie are look stunning.
She said and they both thank her

Dad:You all girls look pretty and you boys look handsome.
Dad said and they thank him

So,are you exited Dad about the revealing? And i already talk to her about the her give away of her money.
I said and Dad just nodded

Dad:Thanks for your help sweety your really my Angel.
Dad said sweetly and we both hug.

And remember the one secret that i didn't tell you? you will know it later.
i said and he seems confused but nodded.

Mom:we will leave you kids now,okay?have fun
Mom said sweetly and we bid goodbye for both of them and they went to their other business partner.

Jennie:i wonder who is she
she said thinking

Rose:yeah,and i heard you and the Mafia queen are close,is it true y/n?
she said and they all look at me waiting for answer

Uhmm..yeah we were close but i can't tell you guys who is she because it's a surprise.
I said nervously and they suspicious about my answer but they shrug it off.

Suga:Looks like the Queen is here.
He said and we listen to the M.C.

M.C.:It's finally time,the Mafia Queen is already here and the Vault is ready.

They all clap there hands and the Vault is already reveal and they all amazed wondering how much money in the inside.

And i need to make an exuse so that i can prepare backstage and surprise them and i have an idea.

Uhm...guys i need to use bathroom i really need to pee.
I said nervously hoping they will fall for it.

J-hope:sure but hurry the event is already strting.
he said and i nodded and went backstage without them knowing.

At The Backstage

I wear my Black hood cape and a black mask and i ready my self and went outside and the M.C. announce it and they all stand up and give a big and loud applause.

(This is my black hood cape and just imagine i'm wearing a black mask)

I stood infront and behind me is the Vault and the M.C. give the mic and i start my speech.

You already know why i held this Mafia Ball Party to give away the half of my Net Worth to the people whom i trust and close to me and i think it's time to reveal my self to all of you because i already trust all of you and tonight is the night.
I said and i take off my mask and they all gasped specially my parents and friends.

Mom Dad i'm sorry if i didn't tell you sooner and for keeping this secret for too long i did for our company's future and as my thank you for you did to me you both are the best and supportive parents ever and sorry Unnies too,i know we all know each other since childhood and we didn't keeping secrets to each other but i need to hide it for purose and now i will open the Vault and give my parents the 20% of my net worth and 2% each to Unnies and Bts and the 8% left is for the loyal and to all trusted workers in our company.
I said and i open the Vault with the high tech password that needed my fingerprint,eye scan,and voice recognition and it finall open.

They all gasped because of the too many money cause they didn't expect to be that many.

To Be Continued...

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

I'm sorry readers if i didn't for so many days it's because i have a very busy day and so much work to do and i just you all know that i'm really sorry and it's bacause my parents don't know that i'm writting in Wattpad and if i will tell them anyway they won't support me so i only write when they are not around and when if i have only time cause you know i have a module to answer and have a siblings to look out,so i'm sorry if i wait you all for too long but don't worry i will update sooner if i have time.

Thank you for understanding and Saranghae Readers💜💜💜
Please support my book andvdon't forget to vote and comment and you can all free to give an idea so that i can add it to my story.

Ok Bye...😘😘😘