The Beginning of Death, The End of Mortality

Death. It has been said to be called the end of life. It is said to be the door that people go to, when their story comes to an end, and a new story begins at the other side. At the time of the afterlife. Unfortunately, not everyone, can get the ending that they want.

At times, they can go someplace that can be considered a place that they want to go. Their own personal Heaven, their special Heaven, where they can be free from all the pain and struggles that they had gone through. They can go to a place that they finally show that they can be free, or, if they desire to, they can reincarnate back into the world of the living, and restart their lives again as another person entirely.

However...sometimes, in another case, that never happens. No, sometimes, they can go to an afterlife, that can he come the most painful and the most brutal hell that can never be imagined. To those that are sinful, these people can be taken to an afterlife that can subject them into a life that forever will torment them for all eternity. A hell they they can never escape from.

But in this afterlife...is one where a soul can be reaped...and be permanently erased. It is from an Afterlife they cannot be accessible by normal means, and it resides only in the deepest, darkest part of creation'a shadow, living somewhere very deep beneath the Underworld that the Devils and some of the mythological gods of the afterlife resides in.

Inside of this Underworld, it is a dark and desolate place, which dying trees and gravel as the ground that everyone lives on. There are rivers of red liquid, which is actually human blood. The entire place is endless, there is simply no limit to how far the dimension goes. For all anyone but the current god of Death can guess, they do not know the whole length.

Speaking of which...there are many souls wandering all over this strange afterlife. An afterlife that not many people can go to, and rarely, people from his Remnant go to. But this area is not simply connected to the lowest depths of this Remnant's underworld. It is connected to every universe. Every version of Remnant that is filled with darkness, with the only place that the realm cannot access being universes filled with nothing but light. This whole afterlife, this underworld, it changes chaotically, both an infinite distance away and all around the whole island that is filled with souls. But they are not alone.

There are also corrupted souls, which are shown to be attacking everything and everyone that had a pure soul, in order to grow more stronger, or to simply convert other souls into corrupted ones. But fortunately...there are some people that are preventing they from happening. One of such beings is a person that resembles a young teenager, at the height of 4'10, and is wielding a scythe, while also wearing black robes, molded and shaped from the darkness. He slices and cuts through the corrupted souls, as he tries to protect the pure souls from getting corrupted by the evil souls that dare to try and invade them. He originally had white hair, but now has black hair, and has both of his eyes, all parts of it, then black, with the exception of the left eye, which is a blue Iris that is glowing, and can be disappeared if he desires to make it disappear.

 He originally had white hair, but now has black hair, and has both of his eyes, all parts of it, then black, with the exception of the left eye, which is a blue Iris that is glowing, and can be disappeared if he desires to make it disappear