An Encounter with the Devils

Reaper sighed, but it was more of a relieved smile. It has been an entire day, since he had brought Eucliwood into his life, and now, he is a little bit more happier. His attitude has improved, thanks to Eucliwood, who had decided to be with him, and the fact that they both can relate to the fact that their powers have caused them more grief than healing, if death can actually ever heal their wounds. But as Eucliwood stayed with Reaper, she was able to contact a friend of hers, who was actually able to help Reaper with his situation. Reaper was a bit reluctant, but he allows it anyway, especially since he really does want to touch without accidentally killing humans. And thankfully, that hope did come for him.

This old friend of Eucliwood actually manage to make a special necklace that allows him to suppress and limit the immense powers that he has, and now, thanks to that, he is finally able to touch people without killing them

This old friend of Eucliwood actually manage to make a special necklace that allows him to suppress and limit the immense powers that he has, and now, thanks to that, he is finally able to touch people without killing them. Of course, the plants are not safe from Sans, but that is only as long as he steps on them. At the very least the people that are around him are safe from the powers that he has. And with an added benefit, he can now eat food and go into houses without accidentally using his powers to break them down.

When he had this happen to him, he finally was able to use some money to buy a house for both him and Eucliwood to live in, and the both are very happy with each other, even if Eucliwood does not show it. But Reaper can now express it safely.

Speaking of the 2 of them, Reaper and Eucliwood are now living inside of the house that they are in. Both him and Eucliwood are eating breakfast, as they are quietly. This is very usual for the 2 of them, as they prefer silence and no disturbing sounds to interrupt them, except for Papyrus, who Eucliwood tolerates.

 This is very usual for the 2 of them, as they prefer silence and no disturbing sounds to interrupt them, except for Papyrus, who Eucliwood tolerates

Eucliwood held her notepad up, asking for more rice. And Reaper provided. Clearly, being with Eucliwood now felt normal, and far more better than living in the Underworld. And luckily, Papyrus can come to the house if he decides to come. Actually, he is at the house now, and luckily, he had the same necklace as well. So basically, his power is now just as limited at his brother is, of course, his ability to rot stuff is now to the point of being almost nonexistent, with only extremely slight rotting on grass.

"Brother, Eucliwood. There are no corrupted souls and pure souls inside of the Underworld. So we can take a break, so that we can finally not get tired of those things that we have been doing."