Annoying Huntresses

Reaper is flying back to his house after a little scuffle that he had with those unwanted visitors of his. He knows that Union is trying to recruit him back, due to the fact that he has powers over Death. But the problem is, it is impossible to contain it by human standards, due to how extremely powerful and uncontrollable his powers are. Even the limiter can only do so much as to limit his powers, and that is it, and it can always come off of him very easily. But this is what he hopes would happen. He hopes that he can release the limiter, to make the people that caused him to suffer, pay for what they've done.

But the last thing he needs is for the world to go after his neck, and as much as he would like to do something such as this, he can't as he knows that it would make the situation worse than it would fix anything. Besides, he would rather be hidden from the eyes of the public, than he noticed by anyone. As the last thing that he needs is for people to keep on bothering him, either by trying to kill him and claim the title of the God of Death, or even worse, to be praised and worshiped by people as the God of Death, which is something that he does not want to do. He does not want to do anything with them. He just wants to be alone, and that is enough for him. So he shook his head, and flies as fast as he could towards his house. And after that, he flies down, lands in front of it, and puts on his limiter. The shadow that made the black robes turns to smoke, and returns in his mortal clothing.

Reaper sighed, as he pinched his nose, as he than spoke out.

"I swear, if I am attacked from behind, I am going to kill the person that had every tried to do this to me."

Reaper is already having a bad day with the Devils, and he does not need another moment that would ruin his time to try and calm down after an ordeal like the one he had been through from before. It is also becoming too much to Reaper, as Union is obviously not going to leave him alone at his own devices. He than rubbed his face a little bit, just so that he can lessen the stress that he is feeling right now, before he than walked up and open the door, closing it behind him, and locked it, just for old tradition, before he goes to the main room to see if there is anyone still inside of the room.

And on the floor, all on her own, sat down Eucliwood, and she than noticed him having returned home, once she saw his shadow.

Eucliwood held her notepad, and words were written in there.

'It is nice to see that you have returned, Reaper.'

Reaper smiled a little bit, as he spoke out to her.

"How sweet of you."

Eucliwood has a small blush dust on her cheek, as Reaper walks beside and than, sits down next to her. He than noticed that there is a piece of rice that is on her face. He than used his gravity manipulation to take it off of her face, and gave it to a crow that is just passing by his window. Needless to say, Reaper does not mind it. Reaper than looks around, and spoke out.